Twin 40 DCOE's

alien10

Ex. Club Member
as above, iam looking for the twin 40 DCOE's for my K10

looking to add more power to my car

anybody know were i'd be able to find some of these

alsi would some one plz tell me which type of bike carbs are good for the k10, cos if i can't find the twin 4 DCOE's then it's have to be bike carbs.

nice cheers guys, might look in to R1 carbs instead or some cbr600 one's.

now off to do some research

Just to let you know:

I know you have a 1.2, but i have taken my car to several people that i know to be good at their job! 2 of them very experienced in webers....

Twin 36DCNFs are way to much for a 1.0L and pushing it on the 1.2L

They were all saying that it would run much better on just the one, or even a 34ICH weber....

Just thought you'd like to know that the 34ICH is a good buy! ;)

40's are way way to big! 36's are best for the k10 as they will give WAY more power than a 34ICH. Kev tried 40's on his 1.0 a long time ago and they never ran right so id forget that idea mate the car would be hell to live with.

if your set on twin carbs get 36's but be warned they are very hard to source and cost anywhere near £300 each! then you need to find a manifold of have one made. a cheaper option would be a bigger engine ;)

if you find another 36DCNF....wow your amazing! lol

Have a look into bike carbs, but if you want the reliability and ease of use, like starting up in the morning then go webers 100%....

yep i found a company that does a 34ICH brand new for 134quid, then about £40 for the adaptor plate from bob16

so if i was to get two twin 40dcoe's, who much would it cost to have a manifld made and fitted to my engine

Back