Twin webers maybe selling.

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
i've just got my house sorted i've only got the deposit to put down so need the money. they are off the car atm and may not go back on. i dont want to sell these but if i have to then i will. so i thought i'd put this out their (give you guys some time to save up) ;)

i will know very soon if my next paycheque is going to fall short and if so, they will officialy be up for sale. let me know if your interested.

twin 36' dcnf webers on an am tuning manifold.
New chock cable fitted
new gaskets fitted
brand new kn air filters (cost £50)

i'm sure you guys know how rare they are, it would be nothing short of a miracle for another set to come up. speed and curtis will vouch for how good these really are will add a huge chunk of power and still retain fair mpg

i will be looking for around the £380 mark + postage if they go up for sale.
i will also offer to sell with the 4-2-1 i have for around the £470 mark.

let me know if your interested.

i'm sure you guys know how rare they are, it would be nothing short of a mirical for another set to come up. speed and curtis will vouch for how good these really are will add a huge chunk of power and still retain fair mpg

only known set in the country!!!! and as for gains pounds for BHP nothing is a better investment. massive performance gains esp when used with a 4-2-1. im tempted to buy them back myself as i know ill end up with another k10 one day

i've just got my house sorted i've only got the deposit to put down so need the money. they are off the car atm and may not go back on. i dont want to sell these but if i have to then i will. so i thought i'd put this out their (give you guys some time to save up) ;)

i will know very soon if my next paycheque is going to fall short and if so, they will officialy be up for sale. let me know if your interested.

twin 36' dcnf webers on an am tuning manifold.
New chock cable fitted
new gaskets fitted
brand new kn air filters (cost £50)

i'm sure you guys know how rare they are, it would be nothing short of a mirical for another set to come up. speed and curtis will vouch for how good these really are will add a huge chunk of power and still retain fair mpg

i will be looking for around the £380 mark + postage if they go up for sale.
i will also offer to sell with the 4-2-1 i have for around the £470 mark.

let me know if your interested.

is that £470 just for the 4-2-1 manifold or both the carbs and 4-2-1 together?

im interested daveee as there poretty much ready to go straight onto my engine , Would you take cash and my custom inlett manifold and a brand new ich 34 webber?

im interested daveee as there poretty much ready to go straight onto my engine , Would you take cash and my custom inlett manifold and a brand new ich 34 webber?

afraid that if i do sell then it will have to be for the full amount, cash is fine and collection preferd.

Back