turbo parts!

im after turbo parts for my engine they can be used or brand new!

1. intercooler

2. 1.3 injectors

3. t2 or t25 turbo

4. any samco hoses or similar that anyone has spare

5. custom manifold (or know wer i can get one for the k11)

6. alloy dumpvalve

7. 2mm headgasket

8. e-manage ecu (or if sumone is kind to let me have the programme)

i already have a fuel pressure regulator and dials

thanks mr b

You cant just get the program for the e-manage blue you also need a cable.

You dont need to change a fuel pressure reg. And I higly advise you dont try a FSE fuel reg with a turbo as in my experence they cause alot of problems.

Ed said:
And I higly advise you dont try a FSE fuel reg with a turbo as in my experence they cause alot of problems.

what problems are these? can u explain more n matbe suggest an alternative?

i have a t25(i think) from a saab u can have, engine was on somit like 60k n its gearbox had went... it came from my uncles scrappy so its reliable sourcing for me however i have not tested it know much bout it -lol

but if u want it u can have, id like an offer on it as i dont know price.

pepper

For an alternative leave the stock on in or get a Sard fuel pressure reg. IMO most people dont know what they are doing or how to set up a fuel pressure reg, so dont touch leave it alone and it will be fine.

I have for you a T2 turbo (3 months old) a TDI intercooler and a custom made manifold and a Forge dumpvalve. So if you're still interested i will here from you. Oh by the way i'm from Holland.

grtzzz
har

I have a couple of intercoolers roucghly 10'' by 12'' by 2'' (off the top of my head) with 2'' inlet and outlet £35 each + shipping I also have a bailey piston dump valve excellent working order £45. Let me know if you want pictures.

Foto=WWLD7HLL

Foto=IKEG3JTB

Foto=ZVPGJXSU

Foto=QYUONZ8G

Do you have any photo's of the intercoolers?

I'm happy to here that you like the price. Offcourse i lose a lot off money but it's always better then to get stuck with it. This is a complete kit as i bought it without intercooler and dumpvalve which i bought myself later on. Offcourse if you buy it their will be shippingcost included what at this time i don't know what they will be but that won't be that much i think.

To optimize it you could go for a 5th injector or fuel mapping if necessary.
Depends if your air fuel mixture is ok..Me and a friend of me here in Holland drove it and he still driving his car with it without any problems even people in Australia run turbo's even bigger and with standard internals.
Mine broke because i didn't check the airfuel mixture so it run lean and you know what that means.

dude that is a awsome price!

so is this a complete kit or is ther ohter parts i wuld need?

Back