Turbo K11 - Low comp pistons and Rods

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
These are the mutts nutts and if you want a bullet proof super high power K11 then these are a must.

Unlike most/all other pistons/rods these are here and ready to go, no import duties no waiting, they could be in your possesion within a couple of days which let me tell you is worth a hell of a lot lol. for example you would normally wait months on months for somthing like this.

They have litterally just arrived so they are brand new and look stunning. not looking for profit on these just the money i spent recouped so IIRC it was £1370

Low comp pistons

cg13det-1.jpg

High strength rods

CG13DETrod.jpg

I would imagine that these parts will make your engine good for around 300bhp assuming you have the parts to take it there. or even more possibly.

With regards to power possibilities I asked ed and received this which I found fairly amusing…

Ed says:
as much as the engine would take before snapping the crank or bending the block

I am interested in the rods, however I have nowhere near the cash to get the whole lot, would you be prepared to split?

Ok, will these be compatible with other aftermarjet pistons out there, do you know?

Yes. They are made to stock K11 measurements, so should work with any piston.

They have litterally just arrived so they are brand new and look stunning. not looking for profit on these just the money i spent recouped so IIRC it was £1370

Ed is best to ask i would assume they will fit fine tho,

if these are being split then i may be interested in just the pistons depening on how much you want for JUST the pistons?

if these are being split then i may be interested in just the pistons depening on how much you want for JUST the pistons?

erm same price as they are on ed's site as thats what i paid for them. email me or add me to msn. oh and i have these door, can you collect them please as they are just sat in my front room.

Cheers

Dave

erm same price as they are on ed's site as thats what i paid for them. email me or add me to msn. oh and i have these door, can you collect them please as they are just sat in my front room.

Cheers

Dave

it will have to be a while mate, soz but keep poking me. i need a car big enough to put them in. and i need to get paid before i can pay for them.

btw do you have the side skirts for the impul kit?

i will check ed's site about the pistons

it will have to be a while mate, soz but keep poking me. i need a car big enough to put them in. and i need to get paid before i can pay for them.

btw do you have the side skirts for the impul kit?

i will check ed's site about the pistons

nah i have foah sideskirts, if you could collect them as quick as possible as they are litterally in my front room and have been for over a month now. you got my email addy?

How does the length of these differ compared to 1.4 rods as I will eventually be upgrading to a CGa?
Craig

P.S. LEDs?

they are apparently compatable with both. so the same length, thats according to matt via someone else.

Back