[SOLD] CG10DE Pistons and Rods for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Full set of CG10DE pistons and rods for sale in good condition
Was going to use these for my own build but have decided to take a new direction with it so have no need for them anymore.
Would be a good upgrade for guys looking for a boost in compression for N/A CG13DE builds. Looking for £45 delivered anywhere but im open to offers as I'm not full sure of their value, Thanks for looking :)

Cool frank, Is there a minimum amount of posts you need to make over there to put stuff up for sale?

Cool frank, Is there a minimum amount of posts you need to make over there to put stuff up for sale?

no post away lol :grinning: if you could drill and crack the rods off, it would help with postage costs eh

Maybe you should start you own for sale thread then mate, not sure eire is gonna want you selling the same thing as him on his thread eh fwn

Haha yeah very true, would "helloween" mind just editing that post, affecting my sale thanks :)

Cheers Frank (Y) That Aussie isn't interested, after 10 or so emails asking for pictures, prices on postage and giving him a good price and explaining fully what they do he decided he aint interested in them grr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back