[SOLD] F/S JE Forged Turbo Pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale my JE low-compression turbo pistons and an over-bored block to suit.
These are the ones sold by Ed on here a couple of years ago, but are virtually brand new (fitted to a block which was turned over by hand then stripped and boxed up till now.

To get a new set made by JE would cost you well over £750.

I cant get any pictures up at the moment because my hard drive just went pop so lost everything (no, i am very silly and didnt back up anything:( but just let me say, they are beautifully engineered! I will get some pictures taken soon :D

These are capable of stupid horse power! and will work with the standard con-rods (as long as you dont want a really high rpm limit)

Im asking around £500 for them, money well worth spending if you are planning a serious turbo project.

Any questions please just ask, if you want to talk on the phone then pm me and il send you my number.

Here are the pictures :blues: :
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• S - IMG_6518.jpg
    S - IMG_6518.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,157
  • S - IMG_6519.jpg
    S - IMG_6519.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 1,188
  • S - IMG_6523.jpg
    S - IMG_6523.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 939
  • S - IMG_6526.jpg
    S - IMG_6526.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 939
  • S - IMG_6528.jpg
    S - IMG_6528.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 953
  • S - IMG_6530.jpg
    S - IMG_6530.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 908
  • S - IMG_6532.jpg
    S - IMG_6532.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 905
  • S - IMG_6533.jpg
    S - IMG_6533.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 912
  • S - IMG_6537.jpg
    S - IMG_6537.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 950
they are oversized, but by how much im not sure, Ed would be able to answer that (0.5mm off the top of my head). They lower the compression ration to 8:1. They come with 'pro seal' piston rings but not conrods (well, i could chuck in some standard conrods if the buyer wanted).

I forgot to say, I have an over-bored block (to fit the pistons) which will be included in the sale (which would cost about £100 normaly)

Just a little bump. surprised there isnt more interest already. not sure how many sets of these there are in the world but it cant be many.

Honestly nobody buys things at anywhere near peoples asking prices as I've learnt. I would buy these but until I have a mapped micra which melts a piston i have no use for them.

Good luck with the sale

well these arnt going to go really cheap, they are a quality product and you have to pay for quality. i would prefer to use them myself. my plan was to use the money to finish off my project as a low boost set-up. but if they dont sell then i will just use them and run much higher boost :D

ED keep them mate! i said to you what stani said you will love the car with them in or..... sell them to the guys on the AUS micra site (Y)

I dunno, i know they would be the biz, but i could do with the money to finish my project.
I have put them on Oz site now so we'll see. I'm definitely in no rush to sell them, but if someone comes up with the right money then I will.

Little bump, these are still available, open to sensible offers now as i would really like to push my project forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back