Turbo ecu?

Is there any chance he can do just ecu? I live about 5 hours away and it's for a grass track project that we found a turbo for. Don't fancy dragging a trailer for that long?

U can post him the ecu and he'll install Nistune with a rough base map for a turbo that'll just run ok. The map obviously won't be optimised for power or economy or reliability cos it hasn't been tuned to match ur exact configuration but tis a best guess. Unless u fancy repeatedly blowing up engines at each race, it's always best to get it remapped by an expert at ur nearest tuner. Install all ur supporting mods for a specific power target (consult with the tuner person for advice) before a remap.

Interestingly I was down at my local MOT garage the other day for my missuses car.
Had a look at an M5 with the bonnet up, talking to the fitter, he said it pushed out 720 HP (!) had been tuned to death by them, and looked pretty impressive (not for me though)
It is also the local tuning garage, the fitter told me the owner worked on James Hunt's F1 motor back and when, and that's where their expertise comes from.

Back