trying to get clucth cable in perth plus problems

CMF_s_kroll

» CMF Member
hi guys,

does anyone have a clutch cable they can sell for a 95' k11? or know a place to buy one new. I am buying a part from a wrecked vehicle or if someone knows a wrecker with a k11 in Perth or is happy to box one (or bag one) and ship it over?

Cant drive my car without it, looking at spending good cash for it so good opportunity there to make some. Not afraid of spending money for freight but no overseas buys from japan or england though.

Also, my car is having rear light problems. Whenever it is running or not, it has the rear lights illuminated like they are constantly braking (quite bright- like lights on are a certain dim brightness then when you brake, the voltage goes up and they are twice as bright). I remedy this by taking the fuse out when the car is stopped to the battery doesnt get drained, but what should I do?

thanks Stephen.

my ph if anyone has the part: 0468350719 or [email protected]

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Can't help with a clutch cable...

Rear light issue may be the following, if you look under the dash at the brake pedal you should see on a bracket a switch the brake pedal is suppose to come into contact with when you are not using the brake.

There should be a little rubber stopper thing in the brake pedal that makes contact with this switch. I'm guessing this little rubber stopper thing has perished and fallen off.

You will need to replace this little rubber stopper thing with something that will make contact with the switch and that should hopefully fix your rear light issue.

Back