Trouble sourcing Door Hinge Pins

Hi Folks,
My Micra suffers from sagging doors, but when I contacted my local Nissan dealer, I was told the hinge pins are not sold separately and come as part of a whole hinge assembly (£40ish each).
Can anyone please tell me if there is a specific part number I can ask for or anywhere these can be bought online - I've already checked Ebay

Thanks,
Jane

Check out the scrapyards will be loads cheaper and its pretty easy to test if the doors working properly before you remove them :)

If the doors arnt too bad you can lever them up a bit. door slightly open, lift the door with alot of effort (or you can use a bit of wood as frank did).

If the doors arnt too bad you can lever them up a bit. door slightly open, lift the door with alot of effort (or you can use a bit of wood as frank did).

+1 :grinning: its usually more of a stretch/sag problem than wear in the hinges imo (unless you can literally see the pins moving about)

Thanks solarice, I had planned a visit to the scrappie this morning.....however further snow in my area stopped that little adventure. Will have another go next weekend.:grinning:

Thanks to Noddie & Frank, on further scouting of this website I did spot the 'timber adjustment method'.....which will be my first try, with assistance. I like the idea of the 'snidey fix' as I decided it would be called. I'll have a closer look at the pins, I'm not convinced they are perhaps worn as you state Frank......thanks all :grinning:

the angle of the hinge bracket on the chassis can be adjusted slightly by removing the front wing panel, support the door thats almost closed, loosen the upper/lower hinge bracket from the chassis, lift the door angle slightly, retighten the brackets, check the door lock latches properly.

Pollyp, thanks for that.
Looks like I've a few 'adjustment' type options prior to any major purchase. Will get back to you all on how I progress.
Cheers,
(Y)

Back