tredders k11's ''body kit''

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
not gonna post in blogs as its not my car...so will chuck this up here...

its not exactly a body kit..more of a lip kit..rover 400 skirts and renualt megane front splitter :) lol the tiger seal took forever and a day to dry!

anyway heres some pics of my work...
P1010236.jpg

P1010234.jpg

P1010235.jpg

also stripped it out somemore the week before....its as stripped as my black one was! infact its more stripped as it doesnt have door cards lol

lol i dont know if i want to do it agian. its not so much a night mare fitting just time consuming. esp when cutting them down and sticking them on lol.

If you dont have an electric saw then it takes all of time to cut them down dan by the way the tiger seal has gave way on the drivers side rear lol not good but still a good effort ;) and what do you mean your work all you managed to do was moan that the saw was too close to your fingers (wimp) and cut my hand open and smack me in the nuts with the splitter lol

If you dont have an electric saw then it takes all of time to cut them down dan by the way the tiger seal has gave way on the drivers side rear lol not good but still a good effort ;) and what do you mean your work all you managed to do was moan that the saw was too close to your fingers (wimp) and cut my hand open and smack me in the nuts with the splitter lol

how bad has it come away at the rear? just bung some on a screw driver and wedge the seal in :D

lol splitter incident was funny.

Im going to screw it into the sills mate got work in the morning and not got time to leave it to dry plus u got the sealant its about halfway down the sill and it really wasnt funny more bloody and painful

very nice top of the range Sr!! splitter and side skirts fit together perfectly and not over the top (Y)
what brake setup you running front and back?

Its standard discs all around mate abs the lot lol drivers skirt has now fully come off haven't had chance to get at it again so will attempt it next weeks.

Its standard discs all around mate abs the lot lol drivers skirt has now fully come off haven't had chance to get at it again so will attempt it next weeks.

i think the tiger seal didnt dry properly on the drivers sode due to it beeing cold. still up for this bbq tomorrow?

Back