-a 1.3 LX micra
-lowering springs
-wolfrace wheels
-rear back bumper for a body kit
-side skirts for a body kit
-remus exaust
-R-racing steering wheel
-back seats from a different LX

from kristian i got tinted windows, theres no link to an add in sales because the service was advertised in his signature,can i leave feed back for this but say theres no link?

from goldstar i bought a spoiler, i'd like to leave feedback for this to, but i cant find the link and have tried searching, again can i just say no link available?

i would like to leave feed back, but at the time of purchase i was pretty new to msc, so i didnt no about trade feed backs.. also im not sure how much of dusk's things were advertised, could i leave feedback without a link,because im sure some things did have links

no, you just click there name so a drop down box appears, but i've bought lots of things, but cant find links and some stuf was bought without links, like if someone advertises something and you pm them saying anything else for sale, or you just ask them through msn, wanted to no if i can just leave feedback without a link, no ones replying tho, so im just going to do it

andy_s said:
click the number in the () next to Trader Rating under each post.

i dont no who that is a reply? or what you mean, but its nothing to do with what im asking,
im asking if i want to leave feedback, but there is no link to and advertisment in buy/sell, can i still leave it

It normally asks for the location if you leave it blank....you can probably just populate the field with other info (somthing relevant) - tho best avoided if possible - as its obviously meant to point to link. :)

James or other admin may have a better idea on whats acceptable, under certain circumstances.

Back