Trade feedback ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
When completing any trading activity with fellow MSC forum users, please leave feedback in the following way.

+1 for satisfactory trading
-1 for unsatisfactory trading

If you have any questions or issues relating to trading transactions, please contact a member of the admin and we will do our best to resolve these. (-1 will only be added to a member name on full investigation of the said transaction.)
A
Arnold +1

B
Big Ben +3
Bod +4
Beachboy +2 ( Banned from the MSC)

C
CraigD +2
chie +5

D
Dr Zoidberg +2
Djlee_dj ( Banned from any trading activity on the MSC)
danni +1

E
Elliot +1

F

G
GMan +4
Goldstar +2

H

I
Ian +5

J

K
K10Daz +2
Kristian +2
K11_Dave +1
kev_mono +1

L
Lindy 418 +1
Lou +2
Layla +2

M
Mat T +2
Mike +1
MTB +1
Mark +2

N
Nicon_23 +1

O

P
paynee +15 (second dell boy)

Q
Quickdraw +8 ( Banned from the MSC)

R
rich twist micra +1

S
Slim +2
SR_Micra_Boy +37 (dell boy lol!!!)
super_s +1

T
Titch58 +9

U
Umar +2

V

W

X

Y

Z

MISC

Old ratings are unforuntely lost I'm afriad, don't moan at me, out of my control.

I now have a hard copy of these ones and in future the ratings will not be lost again.

Kev

dan stop whinging. you should have bloody well given me about +10 by now all the stuff you have got from me. the fact i put your car through its mot, fixing your missis car. your other parts are here waiting for you to come down :p
eesh!!!

lol

+1 for gearbox. :p Aint got the dizzy and carb yet. :D Don't worry mate, you will get +100 if when my car is done, its all sweet hehe. :D

+2 for Kristian - drove all the way to Cardiff to deliver 2 spoilers because the post office kept messing up with them

haha neil i know, i only even noticed this thread a few days ago, didnt want to go back and double your rating since iv bought about half your car off you,

ok then about +10 for around half of neils sr :p

+ 1 to Goldstar for the Super S Lights (Sold to him)
+ 2 Quickdraw (Ps2 Screen & Invertor)
Titch

+1 layla for clear rear lights

-1,000,000 for the corriour she used, crap communication and took wayyyyyyyyy longer than it should have!

i bought a super s spolier from goldstar, good condition, fair price, promt about responce and me picking it up, good guy all round,
+1 for him...
...i'd say +2 tho realy, for being a sound guy

Attachments

• micra.jpg
    micra.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 164
+1 for Luke (beachboy) for LED thing

+1 for Kev_mono for harness things

I will update this when I get chance

Kev :)

there is a micra owner called stephen read in dagenham. not sure if he is member here. but he is micra owner and is a total non payer on ebay. probably about to lose his registration. so avoid him. 2 last micra related items he won (one of them mine) he has not paid for.
edit: has lost his ebay registration as of now. beware.

finally updated lol!

ok I'll keep of track it better now :)

Kev

+1 for SR_micra_boy for his front bumpers :)

he'd be a good e-bayer if this were e-bay lol

we got there eventually eh mate? ;)

Edit: make it +2 because it was two transactions :)

Just to let you know this is being replaced by a proper ebay-style feeback system, you can see an example from our very own Del Boy: http://www.micra.org.uk/traderratings.php?u=12

You can now submit feeback from someone you have sold/bought from by clicking their username and clicking "Leave Trade Feedback for xxx" :) This thread will now be locked and I will update people's feedback to reflect the new system :)

If you have any feedback disputes when using this new system, forward the details on to an admin/mod and we will review your case.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back