Total nissan magazine

total-niss

<a href="http://www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/">Tota
People,

Stuart Bell from Total Nissan magazine here with a long overdue hello and a few announcements regarding the magazine:

MAGAZINE FREQUENCY

Total Nissan magazine will publish bi-monthly as opposed to quarterly as of the new year with the last quarterly issue winter going on sale on the 29th of January and the first bi-monthly edition out on the 9th of April 2009. The cover price will also reduce from £4.95 to £4.50 as of the April/May edition.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

The cost of an annual subscription is £21 for 6 issues in the UK, £30 for 6 issues in EIRE, the Channel Islands and Europe and £39 for 6 issues for the rest of the world. Subscriptions can be ordered online at www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/subscribenissan.htm or by calling 01506 466400

RETAIL

The magazines are available to buy in over 1800 retail points throughout the UK & Ireland. To be sent information on which retail points are nearest to you simply send your postcode to [email protected]

BACK ISSUES

***CHRISTMAS SALE*** - ALL BACK ISSUES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR £2 (includes P &P*).
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITIONAL POSTAGE COSTS APPLY FOR NON-UK CUSTOMERS

Back issues can be purchased online at www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/shopsale.htm or by calling 01506 466400.

FEATURES

As the magazine is going bi-monthly we will be looking for ideas for more and more features so please feel free to send any ideas or suggestions in to us for consideration. We may not respond to every email, as this post is on every other supporting club forum, but we will read and consider each one.

CONTACT DETAILS

In order to provide a more efficient service please note the various email addresses you can contact us on:

[email protected] – Use this email address for all subscription enquiries including address changes, missing issues, back issues and general magazine sales

[email protected] – Send your postcode or town to this email address to be sent information on which of our 1800 retail outlets are closest to you

[email protected] – Use this email address to send us ideas and suggestions for features, to discuss advertising opportunities or to make any general comments

You can also call the office between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01506 466400

WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE DO NOT PM US OR POST ON ANY THREADS IN HERE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR A QUESTION TO WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE A REPLY. We have approximately 40 forums to administer across our various titles and simply do not have the time to monitor each one on a regular basis – sorry. If you have any problems or questions whatsoever please contact us directly so we can deal with them.

Anyway, a big thank you to everybody for their support in helping us get the magazine to where it is now and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Stuart Bell
TOTAL NISSAN

I did email you pictures on my k10, and specs etc, but i didnt even get a reply saying "thanks but not what were looking for"

Reason why im not buying anymore...

Curtis, you take things too much to heart mate.

In terms of the magazine, do you have any sample features you could upload for people to have a sample of?

I was speaking to Total Nissan today.

Anyone with a decent (does not have to be show worthy) car should get in touch with me.

if its magazine worthy i.e. straight and all the same colour then sure.

Just ordered the back editions that are available, set me back.. a whopping £6 I spent that on Fast Car, the other night and that wasn't money well spent, hopefully this is better :) Go Poor People

Hello people,

Stuart Bell from Total Nissan here with a quick hello and a few announcements regarding the magazine:

The bumper 132 page May/June 2009 edition of the magazine is out now and on sale now in over 1800 retail points and 45 independent stockists.

If you have had trouble finding the magazine in the past please note that you can now also purchase the CURRENT issues from our online shop at www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/currentissues.htm

As there is an extra postage charge involved with this you may wish to request future editions of the magazine at your local newsagents using the downloadable form at this link http://www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/justask.htm

Back issues and binders to hold the mags are also available to buy from our online shop here www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/shop.htm

**** We can now confirm that Total Nissan will go on full release on WH SMITH’S from the July/Aug issue onwards. For those of you in Northern and Southern Ireland the magazines will also be available to buy in all branches of EASON & SON’S from the July/August edition also. ****

This is a fantastic achievement for us and was only made possible with the help and support you’ve given us in the past months – Thank you all so very much.

If you need any further information on Total Nissan or any of our other titles you’ll find everything you need to know at www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk

Thanks once again

Stuart Bell

Back