Ebay fast fours magazine

CMF_Tuph

» CMF Member
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...9707&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

hey i know this is probably a useless post... but i just though i would check if anyone else on here is bidding on it? i just want to read the "Leyland Mini Clubman 1275 LS (1978) vs Nissan Mirca SLX" article- so if i won i would prob pass it on if anyone else is interested. just thought i would bring it up in case we all started bidding against each other. (undermining the whole idea of ebay... yes; making sure a cheap magazine doesnt go for an outragous amount of money... yes, saving the student budget? indeed)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
How about we decide on someone who owns a scanner to buy it, then scan it and post it here for the community to see? :)

Edit: 5 days left and 3 people bidding on it already? God I don't understand some people..

---dens

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Sorry, off topic, but do you know where to get the second March feature of the Hyper Revs magazine..?

I had a link to it on my old computer before it sayed goodnight back in 2006 or something..

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
It ain't that good, I remember buying this brand new! If anybody wants to put in an offer for all my magazines you can get this one included.

I have collected nearly every Fast Fours and Rotaries (since 1992)and all the Hot Fours and almost all the High Performance Imports aswell as some motor magazine and some Max Powers.
My wife made me buy a book case for them and then i just filled it straight away.
I will have to get rid of these one day.

CMF_Tuph

» CMF Member
haha- that was my thought too deNs - especially when you cant get it from the publisher anymore... (i think). but yes- thats what i was going to do... but was only going to go to $10 total -> anything more i was thinking would be a bit outragous for a magazine which costs $5.95 new...

Tony WROTE:

"It ain't that good, I remember buying this brand new! If anybody wants to put in an offer for all my magazines you can get this one included.<BR><BR>I have collected nearly every Fast Fours and Rotaries (since 1992)and all the Hot Fours and almost all the High Performance Imports aswell as some motor magazine and some Max Powers.<BR>My wife made me buy a book case for them and then i just filled it straight away.<BR>I will have to get rid of these one day.

sweet. i was gona buy it, but now you can just bring it over so i can have a read :D

Back