TOST - The Official Spam Thread

like all you want but I am thick, i need spoon feeding!
ET35 gives a good stance... and brings the front wheels flush with the body...
The rear isnt quite as flush but any more offset and all tyres would be destroyed I like mine how they are because of the 195 grip.
ET40 would stick out further and would probs need stretched tyres.
Easier?

ET35 gives a good stance... and brings the front wheels flush with the body...
The rear isnt quite as flush but any more offset and all tyres would be destroyed I like mine how they are because of the 195 grip.
ET40 would stick out further and would probs need stretched tyres.
Easier?
eurgh I do not know, might have to make some fenders for the turbo, thinking 16s / 6.6 205/40/16

....What do you think?....
IMG_20140330_145018a_zps0dd9e202.jpg

I got one of these...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Mi...3347&clkid=5885253267023612311&_qi=RTM1714243

.....honest :p

Last edited:
Just spoke to sky to get internet in the house. I cancelled when I went to uni...the bloody exchange is full... How the hell.. I suppose I do live in the middle of no where. So 180 quid later... I might get BT visiting in the next week... I bet you thy say theirs is full

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Just spoke to sky to get internet in the house. I cancelled when I went to uni...the bloody exchange is full... How the hell.. I suppose I do live in the middle of no where. So 180 quid later... I might get BT visiting in the next week... I bet you thy say theirs is full

I ordered BT infinity last night... only £8 a month for 6 months... plus I got free BT Sport on my Sky box straight away (I have to have my MotoGP).... and a £100 Sainsbury's voucher...which will come in handy for stuff...

There is no virgin in the area..

Yeah got BT unlimited ... I would get totally killed by going over he usage.. I am an IT man. I download like it's going out of fashion. Plus my servers are what would keep me in a job. Got a 60 quid voucher.

Once again. Only got sky and BT. The landlines these ends are on the old slam Max hardware. So needs to be on fibre exchanges.. Only provided by BT and sky

Back