TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Just found out Nissan and Prodrive have an experimental manufacturing department here where am doing my training course :)
Dam good some of the things they've planned too

Remember the prodrive P2... hmmm yea expect a development of that

I mean how dya think the Gt-R handled so well :D

20131104_151938_zps17518183.jpg
[/IMG]

Not the only one when I went round I went into the engine building area, would love to work for them building the aston engines. They had one on the dyno when I was there but they wouldn't start it :(

Very they have been making a center console for the rear of a luxury car which has a champagne fridge and they weren't allowed to tell us who for and their prototype rallycross mini that they were building was soo sweet

so deciding whether to buy an 2013 micra or wait for the new one. can get an 2013 one for 11,xxxAUD$

Reason for buying: like the cockpit. feel like I'm in Star Trek

Need these seats in my life :(

thumb_Bride-VIOS-III1l.jpg

Found them on ebay for sale going fairly cheap, thought that was Christmas sorted then 5 minutes later the listing ended and it was from a Shop (had like 8 available) not a bid :mad:Sods law! haha

I think he's bloody awesome that's what I think

I remember there being an argument on his last video
Where he had 0-60 1.8secs and people were arguing that it was 0-60ft and 0-60kph... because 0-60mph ain't possible. I like how they've cleared that up :p

I think love him or hate him, you have to respect him for how huge he's made Gymkhana, and arguably how this helped spread drifting and things.

Just ate a full English at half 8..
So what.

Just read through some past pages, Andy @5701 ill do one of them questionnaires. [email protected]

@enuo
If you're still needing rev counter clocks Il go the scrappy tomorrow and grab you some. Checked t'other day and they had all different types, pre face, mid face and late face

He does em for 20 so it's that plus posted costs.

Nah, don't worry mate, have to wait until I get my expenses paid back from work before I have money for another car so have no need for one currently...

Back