ED post

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ricardo_swarez

in my opinion the k11 section is abit quiet, and yes we do have ourselves to blame, but i do think that in the official members area, there are way to many forums, there like 5for each micra and some more, abit over the top as im sure some could grouped, then if they were maybe there would be a higher volume of regular posts in the grouped forums, just a thought,maybe if you were to have a pole for the official members then see if people want some forums grouping, the amount of forums in the members area puts me off becoming an official member, i myself would rather just one or two forums per micra

Have you seen what you get as an official member? If so how :p lol. Anyway, I dont think that there is a better way to organise than things are now. It is clear and fast to find things when you want them. But if people think there is honestly a better idea then please put them forward.

(this topic will be moved to general soon)

K11 general
K11 bodywork
K11 techical
that is FINE as it is and doesnt require changing - thats all you need

He knows what you get as a member, as do i.
If you had a friend ed - and by some stretch of the imagination that person was a official member, youd know the score, and what forums your entitied to - and to non-existant stickers i hear?

yer me and dusk are good mates with a certain somebody, whos name cannot be divulged due to the possibility of him being banned for showing us the top secrect micra head quaters in the members area, so ye...we've seen the official members area :p i think as dusk said would be good,could i be made an official member for free as im poor and realy i am a credit to the site...........worth a try, see what ppl say about the forums

Am i the only one who finds ricardo_swarez's sig highly offensive and a prime example of bad taste?

I would have thought this is something where the moderaters have a certain responsibility.

Correct me if i'm wrong?

Dusk said:
K11 general
K11 bodywork
K11 techical
that is FINE as it is and doesnt require changing - thats all you need

He knows what you get as a member, as do i.
If you had a friend ed - and by some stretch of the imagination that person was a official member, youd know the score, and what forums your entitied to - and to non-existant stickers i hear?

Personal insults - well done. If you had read my post and seen the smiley you should have guessed that it was not a dead serious comment. We don’t take a hard-line with people seeing other accounts, unless when banned (and making posts). It’s quite simple for us to see when this is happening, and I definitely think IF this were to happen it would be a stupid and bad action by the club. As for the forum layout again agree, it doesn’t need changing it was in response to the original poster.

<Topic cleaned up>

Kniksman said:
i know of someone whos been made an official member for free. i dont know why, but its not fair :(

Quite a few have when the club ran a competition. These happen on a yearly basis now around springtime, also I should add in a rare and exceptional case of a non-official member going way beyond their expectations and doing something remarkable or extremely helpful, they will also be given membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back