too late for exhaust etc?

CMF_Tuph

» CMF Member
Firstly i would like to comment on the great community you have hear- i have been using the search function and my knowledge about the micra has skyrocked.

i have just bought a 1995 LX for $2250 -> it has done 141000km and i was just wondering if this is too late to put an exhaust, extractors and make a cold air intake for it?

i read that "life-coach" turbo'd his after this time- but i was wondering what the general feeling is because i have never really done anything with cars before- but after installing a new stereo and finding this website i have been totally bitten by the bug.

smidge

» CMF Member
the mods you said are pretty mind as long as the motor is in good nick and you keep up with the services then you might as well do it eh!

read the articles section on here about the $1500 power up

CMF_Tuph

» CMF Member
yeah- it was the $1500 power up and the "Cold air intake design" articles which got me interested in the idea. i still have a few questions and bits i don't understand- but i will try to work them out on my own first. :)

thanks for the replies- you gave me the answer i wanted to hear... so i supose its time to wait for tax return! :p

Back