EOI - Blue 1995 Super S

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Expression of interest...
Downgrading to an LX micra...will consider swap with cash adjustment, but must be mint S2 LX.

would be sold as below:

1995 Blue Micra SuperS

2in Exhaust - From First Cat-Converter with enlarged in/outlets
14" Auscar alloys
4 brand new High Performance Tyres 185/55 R14 $470
King Springs all round 4300?
KONI Front and Rear Dampers $1K + Fitting
Brand New Front Windscreen (don't ask)
King Springs $300
Koni Front & Rear Struts $1000
Short Shifter $80
Urethane Solid East-West Mounts $150
Formula One Window Tint $300
Clear Indicators $35
Remote Central locking + Alarm + Imb $270

all whiteline gear will be yanked and returned too stock. Relocated battery will be removed and fitted with std battery. Standard airbox will be fitted. Std brakes will be fitted.

just renewed rego - 6mths worth

will have various parts useful for Turbo Conversion ala Family Hack style if i go ahead with the downgrade,

Reson for sale, doing up this car as used all my money and my credit since i got it. Not happy with all the money spent, going to uni and turboing a micra just isn't feasible :(

Location is Brisbane, Queensland :p

picture > http://micra.studior7.com/projecturbomicra/whiteline/images/IMG05235s.jpg

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Kings and front Koni's were fitted at 112'000KM (earlier this year) Rear KONI's fitted today :p

132'000km, 3rd owner

Things that will be left as is:

Front bumper has heaps of paint chips from the drive down too the Canberra meet :p needs minor filling and respray. Rear bumper has paint scuff down to undercoat about size of palm of hand on Righthand side, needs sand back and respray.

Interior is mint, apart from mark on dashboard from previous owner having his japanese dash tray sitting there,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Such a goose, doubled up on stuff, 2nd go:

1995 Blue Micra SuperS
132'000KM
Just renewed rego - 6mths worth
Air-Con
Blaupuntk tape/radio

2in Exhaust - From First Cat-Converter with enlarged in/outlets
14" Auscar alloys
4 New High Performance Tyres Federal Fermoza FD1 185/55 R14 $470
Brand New Front Windscreen (don't ask)
King Springs $300
Koni Front & Rear Struts $1000
Short Shifter $80
Urethane Solid East-West Mounts $150
Formula One Window Tint $300
Clear Indicators $35
Remote Central locking + Alarm + Imb $270

All whiteline gear will be yanked and returned too stock. Relocated battery will be removed and fitted with std battery. Standard airbox will be fitted. Std brakes will be fitted.

Sorry for the mess of posts,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
gee really having second thought's now...this was all brought on by the accidental breaking of my front windscreen...idiot, lol. think i just need to giveup on the turbo idea for now and get some more work, will sleep on it,

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Keep ya super s and just wait a bit longer.

If you had an LX after you'd paid for everything, you'd still smash a windscreen one day and the financial pain from that would be the same all over again.

Work on the small/minor/satisfying quick wins for a while. Some attention right down to the detail, things that are cheap but make it heaps more fun to drive.

Turbo can come one day when the time is right. Going to cost you a bit anyway.

Just a different perspective.. But I totally understand if you can't be convinced and feel you must get an LX. Its a top Super S for anyone else to buy! And there aren't many of them.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
hehe...well i've been thinking what else i could get apart for an LX mirca. My first car was a TA22 Celica and have always wanted to do one up. Kind of fedup with doing up cars and thought i get one with all the hard work done. Well i test drove one last night and blimey, there was no comparison to the micra > drove like a boat! well i think i'mm gonna test a few other cheaper cars to make me realise how good the micra really is :D hah...like i want to loose this box of fun, shakes head...

got the whiteline spherical droplinks today, ouuuuu are they sexah :p one of the joints is abit tight, going to ring whiteline bout that tomorrow,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Spoke to Wojtek at Whiteline and supplied a closeup of the problem joint and description, he was most helpful and concerned about any tooling/quality issues, replacement rod end was sent out via airbag adn i sent the *suspect* rod end back. (crikey those airbags get to Bribie Is fast, overnight from sydney!)

Alex

oh yeah, keeping bluey for now :p

cisco

» CMF Member
very very nice mate. look great.

Wojtek is a complete legend. You can't beat his level of expertise combined with top customer service.

Bloody legend. And very few as good as him in the automotive industry.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Hmmm, might send him a little something :D, seond time he has assisted me with tech issues. i promised too supply a fitment image and report on their effectiveness for listing as equipment for 93-97 K11 March/Micra, Wojtek (pronounced Voytek)is definatly a very knowledgeable and customer orientated bloke,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Well turns out my rear swaybar is a parallelgram, lolz...new one on the way today or tomorrow. Also, they are now making a swaybar locking kit too stop the swaybar sliding laterally. Part# W0450-(size) avail in 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 30mm so for the Std Micra swaybar you'll need W0450-20 and in my case the W0450-22,

Alex

any suggest on something to send too Wojtek? can't really send beer in the post :D

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
How about a "Cisco's micra files" sticker ?. Who wouldn't want one of those... ;)

Glad to hear you have found the problem & whiteline are oganising the correct parts. Those new swaybar links look awesome, I would be interested in your feedback on how they go.

I bought a whiteline strut-brace the other day. A very nice looking bit of gear (polished aluminium with powercoated silver brackets)... It might just be my imagination but the micra seems to feel a little more precise around corners with it fitted.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
got the replacement rear swaybar checked against old one, looks the goods. Also got locking kit too, need to find some decent pliers to fit the clamping things, think you use same pliers as on CV Boots > 'pincer' pliers,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
well seems i aparntley have the right clamps, will take it to mech to get fitted. Put new rear swaybar on with the spherical droplinks, took it for a run around the block hehe...gee i missed that flat cornering ability, put it on soft this time, think i'm getting old... new swaybar fits up about 60% better than the old one, must be something odd on my car, one of the new mounts was a fullangle after i cam back :( thiking of adjusting panhard back to near factory length, reckon this locking kit will solve all issues though,

Alex

Back