Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

insane_lewis

well its thursday and the cruise in valley park is on tonight, i know there is some twats there but hey its a laugh! hope to see more micras there! i will be in a loud red k11 with a dark red mini. normally parked by JJB sports.

ok ok so its a bit chavvy! lol you do get some decent cars there tho, skylines, scoobys etc, i would jus nice to see more micras there, instead if novas and corsas!

Nah - you've got a point, but i can't be arsed with these things cause all the Neds just laugh cause its a Micra, and it get annoying!
Titch

Titch58 said:
Nah - you've got a point, but i can't be arsed with these things cause all the Neds just laugh cause its a Micra, and it get annoying!
Titch

theres bout 4 or five micras go up the falkirk cruise mate, 2 k10's one with tits removed, spoiler an a wee back box oh an a set of vauxhall alloys too but its a start an a few other micras go up :) mine used to be there regularly lol

Daz

This is an illegal cruise which I must also point out is usually quite dangerous. also MSC rules:
"NO posts regarding street racing or any other kind of illegal non organised races or cruises with other people etc.. "

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back