today

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
man all the engines ive been quoted for so far are around 800 bucks.

800 for a local engine with 60,000km

cisco whats the contact details for the guys you got your engine off?

was it deluxe? i checked the good guys bit but it didnt say anything about the engine so i didn't think you got it from there..

i want a japspec for $550 delivered too heh

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah try delux. But I happened to get mine from Moore Parts Plus in Campbelltown.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
got it. being shipped down by tnt road express either tonight or tomorrow..will get here friday hopefully and be in by mid next week

YES CAR BACK FINALLY.

i didnt really care before but now the balls rolling the excitement level is creeping up

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Also mate, what are the specs of your cooler and where did you get it from? Have a mate thats very interested in the same one that you have.

Let me know dude!

Seano

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
they've gone up! i can get them for about 350.

pressure drop 0.2psi at 15psi
core size is 520mmx180mmx80mm
70mm inlets
720mm overall length including end tanks.

let me know if he wants one.

shipping was like 165

there was a stupid mistake in the CC transaction and he got me TWICE for the full cost on my credit cards! one declined the first time..(which actually went through..then the few other times he tried didnt work because it maxed the card out) and then i gave him another one..and that worked.

then my cc company rang me saying there was some weird activity on there..he said he's gonna check his accounts tonight/tomorrow morning and refund me. HE BETTER!

Back