To the sydney goers..

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
This time I'm heading to sydney on work but i'll be up there from tomorrow morning to saturday arvo.

Anyone interested in a somewhat short-notice micra meetup tomorrow night or friday night?

Will likely be meeting up with some other mates in sydney of of the nights as I haven't been up before.. should be interesting. Last time when I headed up to brissy I had an entertaining night with Yom :p

So who's up for something?

---dens

smidge

» CMF Member
me and the car are on harris st (pyrmont, 10 min walk from king st, google maps is your friend) during the days

dunno about friday? could swing it if others are interested in meeting up (all 3 of us? :)

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
I got my missus bday on over weekend, a bux and a soccer semi final but i can probs swing some free time somewhere..

Depends what time you fellas will be out and about till

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Up for something tonight smidge/crumpets? I'm currently staying at a hotel in the CBD (harbourside) - happy to meet up with folks somewhere, but will need to take my funky tourist map (first time in sydney). Anyone feel like being tourguide or going for a drive? :p

---dens

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Cant tonight sadly, missus bday haha shed be well pissed.

Tomorrow night or during the day would be possible, got a day off tomoz to work on the Micra a bit,fix dodgy elec problem on rear lights, try and get seats modded to fit (autotechnica ones) and prep for paint etc/etc

But i am free otherwise

smidge

» CMF Member
crumpts if you dont have any luck buy my forester interior... will fit straight up (with 2 drilled holes for the back lower bit of the rear seat)

dens! worked late tonight mate missed ya post here... tomorrow is a possibility

harbourside as in darling harbour or the other way?

smidge

» CMF Member
darling harbour is the way to go... we should get a beer round there or something if they put you there again.. .and i can show you the grille haha!

CMF_Juzzy

» CMF Member
Whats the go with the forester interior?
My little brother is stripping his forester wreck, does the interior fit into the micra?
Might have to look into it.

Sorry for the thread hi jacking lol

smidge

» CMF Member
no worries, do a search mate you'll find a fair whack of info on how i did it (no it doesn't fit, yes its alot of work, yes its worth it!)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
It's confirmed - i'll be staying on York St in the city and i'll be up for something on monday/tuesday night (head back in the evening on wednesday).

Pity it's not the end of the week like last time, but still up for a drive or something?

---dens

Back