Titch

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ricardo_swarez

Comes on the forum... elegidly drunk, says he's the forum alcoholic and openly promotes and glorifies alcoholism... I have been banned for not treating this as a family forum and i've had nemerous warnings for it, so why can he seemingly say what he wants? With admins blessing because he has resident alcoholic under his name. A TINY bit double standard dont you think?

And this so called north east meet, yet another example of something none family friendly, this isnt a meet, its a #### up and thats a fact. If any other members wrote a thread about that then they would get a warning for double standards, so why are some alowed to write what they want and promote none car and none family friendly activities but others are not? Atleast when ed ran the forums you new were you stood, you werent happy about it, but everyone was treated equaly, personal preference within admin is showing VERY BRIGHTLY

best in show=UBER restecp....

oh I spelt respect wrong, that is because im very *falls off chair* ...drunk

^^ this is the kind of mindless dribble I have had to put up with when reading these forums as of late.

I'm hardly offending anyone when i come on the fourm am i? If i am, then i appoligise. And also - i am an Official member, not a free-loader like yourself. I PAY for the privliges i have.
Yes - its not to cool when i come on the fourm when i'm drunk, but lets face it am i causing any harm? Am i swearing, slagging off or being annoying? Nope.
Ricardo swarez said:
And this so called north east meet, yet another example of something none family friendly, this isnt a meet, its a #### up and thats a fact
What do you mean, cause to me that doesn't make sense.

Okay well firstly Ricardo, why did you bring this to the public? If you had a problem you could always email me or Kev instead.

Secondly, I have removed all references to alcoholism in his name/sig now, but the thing is he may come on drunk but he doesn't insult people, ok he may be a bit more open about his opinions but he doesn't come on f'ing and blinding (btw im not saying anyone here does).

Please continue this discussion via email or even MSN if you wish, my addy is in my profile.

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back