tinted, black inner front lights.

richie

Ex. Club Member
Right guys, a local car breakers has 3 k11 prefacelift micras, i am getting 3 sets of front lights to tint/blacken that will look like the below pic. would anyone be intersted, may also do 3 sets of rear lights too.

Attachments

• Silverindicatorbulb.jpg
    Silverindicatorbulb.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 212
the rears would be like the pic below, with reflector showing, but i may just smoke indicator and reverse like someone else on here has. or maybe wth a pattern, who knows.................will get a buy and sell thread up when they are done.

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 185
the rears would be like the pic below, with reflector showing, but i may just smoke indicator and reverse like someone else on here has. or maybe wth a pattern, who knows.................will get a buy and sell thread up when they are done.

hi richie il stick to the front lights let me know if your happy wit the price thanks mate

right, there is only going to be 2 sets cos all the other lights were broken, but the yard didnt tell me that!! and also there will be an open mouth grille too. and 1 set of rears. will post in buy and sell thread tomorrow. bear in mind a few people have dibs on these but they had better contact me quick. price may be £40 posted, £35 collected NOT CONFIRMED depending on how much paint is.

right, there is only going to be 2 sets cos all the other lights were broken, but the yard didnt tell me that!! and also there will be an open mouth grille too. and 1 set of rears. will post in buy and sell thread tomorrow. bear in mind a few people have dibs on these but they had better contact me quick. price may be £40 posted, £35 collected NOT CONFIRMED depending on how much paint is.

ill pay 30 collect and you can have my old ones to tint up and sell on ?

Back