Thought for non start micra k12

Hi I was wondering since I can not find the cause of my Nissan micra , and am still looking if anyone has complete ECU kit, a thought came to me, could it be a faulty airbag sensor which has locked the ignition system and the NATS has kicked in stopping the engine not turn, although the light on dashboard goes off after a second when ignition switch is on, can somebody share some light.!

Is it possible

Try putting the key in the ignition,turning to ACC for about 20 mins,then turn back to off,then try starting it up. How I reset my nats system with similar problem

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hi Thankx
Tried plenty times no success, by the got complete kit now, was looking at it the only problem is the immobilizer fitted on my micra it small box with one white big connector, the one in new kit from scrappy is big box with three
Connecting sockets, one normal white, which my loom can be connected, the second one is small white medium size and the third is black .
Quite confused what are the other two tried to check on power loom for any hanging one but could not see any, also opened the dash board but no success.

Any help woul be great or any one can look in their micra and advice if they are universal for other nissans?

Thank in advance for any information

Back