This monster of torque

cisco

» CMF Member
Yay.

Today I bought a cool mounter thing for my two autometer 2" gauges. Its a tidy black setup. Cool little pod that mounts onto the dash. Will install tomorrow and post a pic.

Also found 3 metres of this super thick 2gauge cable at Jaycar so that I can remote mount my battery.

cisco

» CMF Member
And bluey was smoking past them today.

Grunt aplenty in these times of cold air.
Honestly, it was awesome.

Camber needs backing off for more traction, but she was smoking..

cisco

» CMF Member
Well pulling just lovely in this weather.
I'm 100% satisfied with engine performance now, not going to touch it. And that includes the turbo/cooler etc.

It spools up pretty quickly, making good boost by 3000rpm, already over 10psi by 3500rpm, then by 4000rpm 15+ and its down to business.

I am pretty much considering my engine chapter closed.

I think its on the limit of if you do much more, you will snap a gearbox/driveshaft/clutch every week. There is more than enough power as it is to keep me happy.

Just need to get the camber back down to about 0.7degneg so I can put all the power down. Then that will just about top it off.

I mounted the Air/Fuel gauge in its pod thing, it looks excellent. A bit like the ones in Family Hack, but black not chrome. WIll do the boost gauge later this week.

Now its time to sort out the interior once and for all plus a couple of remaining rattles.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Hmmm nearly time to supercharge the other Micra that lives with you Cisco.
Would hate you to run out of things to do.
Strawberry Supercharged.
Supercharged Shortcake.
Supercharged Strawberry now that sounds good. Micra shape bit like a strawberry also.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hehe it is very tempting but..

At present, its nice to keep a reasonably standard one for reliability purposes. I need a break from all that never having a reliable car stuff. Maybe one day down the track :) heh.

I'll be busy tidying up the interior and stuff for a while now.

But wouldn't mind chucking a lightweight flywheel into the white one sometime, along with a larger throttle body. Should be reasonably NA zippy then with all that combined with a nice tune (unichip or something good enough for those kind of mods).

cisco

» CMF Member
Heh just a bit of an interior tidy up mate, but nothing major. My interior has always been simple and ugly, trying to spruce it up a bit more now and make it very usable. The cup holder and anti-slip mat are great starts.

Gauges are done now, looks cool.
(Need to take a heap of updated pictures this weekend).

Need to throw in some tidy but simple pedals also just to add some racer feel. Seats sometime down the track, but need to save some money for now heh. Damn cars! :)

Thinking of making a bit of an O/S order. Want to get one of those engine dampners that B-Crews make, also some fully ready to go k11 seat rails, and maybe a brace or two that goes across the car between each seat belt mount point.

cisco

» CMF Member
They are generic aftermarket ones made for the k11 so that you can hook up any aftermarket racing seats and have them remain fully adjustable etc. Because I think the factory ones under your seats are either welded to the seats or don't bolt up to aftermarket seats etc..

cisco

» CMF Member
Ok I'll do this.

- Confirm some prices (this will include shipping/duty/everything), the display them here.
- Then see who wants what and try to do a batch import.

Back