This arrived today. . .

Baz

Ex. Club Member
. . .from japan,Just in time:laugh:

03112009018.jpg

03112009019.jpg

nice one, is it stamped LUK anywhere? bet that set you back a few quid? (or euro lol) what you got in atm?

No is says Nissan and the part no and on the bottom Valeo, about 80Euros plus shipping and that took 5days, left japan on thursday

I've got a Nismo pressure plate and 3 paddle disc, but this has let go after a year being in ,15-20k kms roughly off the top of my head and 6-7 trackdays and 2 drag events, so not bad

Excellent! Will that fix your clutch/gear slip probs or are you still working on that??

I'd say so, failing that I'll put in a new cable and weld a plate on the the clutch arm on the g'box to stop it bending due to the pressure plate

Its not the arm on the gearbox that bends. You could have used a K11 pressure plate from a 1.3 you know :)

Its not the arm on the gearbox that bends. You could have used a K11 pressure plate from a 1.3 you know :)

I know yeah but I got it at on ok price:wasntme:
I thought you said that bends??? Got me confused now Ed sorry:p

Oh and this disc has double springs? dont remember any of the other st ones being like that???This is from a March R aparently

would you not just be able to match the number with one from your local motorfactors?

i know mine stocks valeo clutches?

just a thought?

I know yeah but I got it at on ok price:wasntme:
I thought you said that bends??? Got me confused now Ed sorry:p

Oh and this disc has double springs? dont remember any of the other st ones being like that???This is from a March R aparently

I have run 200bhp/200lb/ft on K11 disks and they seem fine. I have not had any plates fail except the nismo one that just fell to bits after 8 months :(

However you got that at a good price, and it does look nice :)

Back