kit arrived!

got my micra bodykit last friday and is brand new and in great condition!

kit contains:

1 pair of sideskirts

1 pair of front corner splitters (proper ones not the rgm ones)

set of 4 arches that are about 2.5cm wide

the whole kit is like a 180sx grey so i was wondering if i shuld out the kit on and leave it this colour or colour code it to the whole car???

wat do u all rekon shall out a pic up 2nite after work.

jas.

You could always fit it just to check it goes on ok, but i wouldnt drive around with it fitted! Aswell as looking a bit silly (i know first hand that it would), you may also damaged the primer layers of paint so it'l need further work before its ready for spraying!

Arnold said:
, but i wouldnt drive around with it fitted! Aswell as looking a bit silly (i know first hand that it would),

yep i agree..when my WHITE kit came for my BLACK car.all i wanted to do was fit it :D...decided just to fit the front see if it fitted o.k
and it did so i ended up driving around with it on,it looked stupid and everyone just looks and think what a ****! so i booked it in soon as i could for painting lol

that does look like a k12 kit, the nissan side skirts that were for the k11 look like the standard ones on the 160SR and sport+ range.

have you tried them up against the car?

no i havent had chance to offer them up to the car yet! im really hoping its not for the k12 as i will be gutted!

if all else fails we can make it all fit,lol.

1. Its not a bodykit as bodykits entail bumpers
2. I have no idea what you would call it other than a selection of misc exterior modifications
3. If you fit it and drive around with it not matching you need shot
4. Make sure they all fit

even if it is for the k12 get it modded to fit a k11 then it will what be a one off. im sure it will look good and need minimal effort needed

right just to put everyone straite it is for the k11 as everything fits perfectley!

am getting it done properly and sprayed gloss black!

it is a bodykit as it is a kit for the body of my car!

i bought this off ebay it came from nissan!

micra.jas said:
right just to put everyone straite it is for the k11 as everything fits perfectley!

am getting it done properly and sprayed gloss black!

it is a bodykit as it is a kit for the body of my car!

i bought this off ebay it came from nissan!

i find it hard to believe thats for the k11..any pics of it fitted?

will be good to see what it looks like :) if it turns out to be for a K12, then all the more reason to see if you get it to square up to the K11...especially if it suits the k11's lines.

:wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: rite i made a mistake by saying this was for the k11 micra!!

it is a k12 kit like most of u have explained but the kit fits the k11 80% perfect!

arches went straight on with no hassel.........sideskirts are 1 inch too long on the rear.........front splitters are perfect fit aswell

this kit looks awsome on the car and relly makes it look diffrent!

i have booked the car in at my local body shop (conceptz) to have it ftted and sprayed aswell as the rear ibiza splitter!

ive bought the k12 kit off ebay too and ive offered it all up to the car fits exactly as stated on the auction its mint actually cant wait to get it sprayed lol :eek:) my k12 is black i think ya talkin out ya arse about it fittin the k11 as it dont fit next doors car which is a k11 not even the wheel arch flares lol stop talkin tosh lol

Hey everyone i have now got my micra back and it has the k12 kit fitted!!!

with no cutting off of any parts it fitted perfectly!!!

so just to put the people who told me i was talking out of my arse straite here are the oics to prove i have done it?!!!!!

kit consists of:
k12 frnt splitters
k12 sideskirts
k12 wheel arches
ibiza gti rear splitter

extras done:
meshed frnt bumper
smoothed boot
de badged and de bumpstriped
rear wiper gone
colour coding
meshed frnt grill
meshed rear splitter

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/korsaboy/micra011.jpg
IMAGE EXCEEDS FORUM LIMITS

micra028.jpg

micra032.jpg

Wow, looking good!!!!!! :D

Anything else planned?, interior maybe?, and what colour is the car exactly, it looks slightly orange!!

must admit when i first saw this thread i saw the kit n realised it was a k12 but looking at those pics mate the body shop have done a brill job and the car looks very very smart!!! (part from wheels - hopefully getting them sorted soon?!)

Otherwise though - Nice Effort!!

k13!!! lol, slip of the finger there eh!!

I wonder what the k13 will look like tho, u def won't b able to use their kit on the k11, it'll b in a ball shape!!!

haha - woops what can i saw i want to be out oif this office and on my way home!!

*edited*!!

micra.jas said:
it is a k12 kit like most of u have explained but the kit fits the k11 80% perfect!

arches went straight on with no hassel.........sideskirts are 1 inch too long on the rear.........front splitters are perfect fit aswell

micra.jas said:
with no cutting off of any parts it fitted perfectly!!!

so which was it?

if its fits fine then you've discovered a cheap body kit for the k11 that makes it look fantastic. but then again it didn't look like it need modding too much to fit anyway

the body shop has done a great job, and the car look great :)

NICE!! i think i will get that kit too it looks mint!

i love the front end :D

so what exactly had to be done? you said no cutting but surly some screw holes needed to be drilled or something?

very nice job mate :)

hows this... thats hartge wheels in 20" off a Mini cooper s and a huge 60mm drop with some other tweeks....

Attachments

• micra 1.JPG
    micra 1.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 260
The sideskirts are nice, the arches look abit to "stuck on" for my liking though. The front corner splitters look good too.

The boot popper should have been removed aswell on the smooth boot. Kinda defeats the point getting it done and leaving it.

does anyone else feel its got abit of the NME micra vibe about it or maybe its just me :) looks good though...nice to see you gave it a shot, with what appear to be very nice results.

im glad i have got very good feedback!

but i was hoping to be the only person who had dun this to a k11!

i think i am the only one so far but if peeps wnt to copy then i cant stop u,lol.

the plans are now to get my wheels and exhaust on as my soprings arrived today and they get fitted this weekend!

and bout the smoothed boot i chose to keep the keyhole cus i diidnt want a solinoid that culd pack up.

mean micra said:
has anyone seen my hat... i have to eat it...

lol,

you could do what i'm doing which is relocate the lock to just under the bumper then have a connecting rod that pushes the catch, then if the solonoid packs up you have a mechanical back up :D

i got a motor from a central locking unit of a fiat tipo used it to pop open my boot and wired it into the rear wiper switch for the time being

Back