Theres a rat in my exhaust pipe!!

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
OK its not my car, but my mums and she has no idea what it is so I thought i'd see if you guys can enlighten me...

Its probably not a rat, so, animal lovers can disarm.

One of my friends has already mocked me with the attached cartoon :p hehe

But what the devil is it? We have pulled out at least two or three metres of that stuff!! Im guessing its bad for the car.

Attachments

• ratboy.jpg
    ratboy.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 313
  • ratkiller_2.jpg
    ratkiller_2.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 207
I have seen something similar to this before. The guy this happened to last time also thought it was an animal but I think he discovered it was some sort of lining that had come loose within the system itself. Either way I would be detaching my system and clearing it out.

its a baffel from either middle section or backbox more likely back box, either get it changed or pull it all out, it could be dangerous if it came out on the motorway etc

haha, yes the system has most probably rusted thats dampening material usually fibreglass or similar. Basically it needs a new back box/rear half of the system.

lol, i got hit by aload of that stuff when the guy infront of me thought he'd show off his acceleration but instead he covered my car with the insides of his exhaust :D

My parents just dont listen to me....

So yeh, its just gonna get left alone... they think its an animal lol.

Just print off a google find and leave it on the kitchen table so they can read how much damage it's doin!!!

Or tell them it's still alive !!! :)

Back