right guys i no im a pain in the ass but please please please help me with my engine :(

i did a cg13cvt transplant to day and its all going wrong :/
engines in gear box is on :) but its stuck in ither 4th or 2nd :/ really can not get it out! :/
theres no backing to the flywheel/startmotor just a hole :/
have no idea what gose where :/ im stressing to hell! i NEED my car friday ive had to book off work coz its not done =[
nothing seems to line up :/ i thought it was just a strate swap :/
please please please help me =[

i live near cardiff if someone wants to offer there help who knows what there doing :/

its just the rear g/box bracket leon ,pain in the arse :D sounds like the 3 bolts hav,nt gone though the bracket properly (jack the diff up to tilt the engine)

that will sort it will it? and i cant even see where any of the pipes are ment to fit what pipe gose where what wire plugs where theres soooooo many of them =[

all of them hahaaha! :p
im serious :p i no where 3 wires gose thats the alternater and the one that gose under the inlet thats it :/ haha oh and the injecter and thats all i no =[
i shoulda read up on how to do it a bit more =[

i dunno what you have disconnected without seeing them tho mate, i leave most of the wires connected to the alt fuelrail etc and pull them to 1 side

IMAG0310_zps75d2a9d6.jpg

IMAG0311_zpsab29a476.jpg

IMAG0317_zps85c42feb.jpg

IMAG0322_zpsd1cc3507.jpg

IMAG0319_zps005281a9.jpg

IMAG0321_zpsfd52ac89.jpg

any help? lol

the last pic shows the rad tophose upper left, and heater hose upper right, and lower rad hose lower right.
and the only 2 plugs you can confuse is the smaller dizzy one and the coolant sensor one (all the others will only fit 1 connector)

plug you have up by top of engine look like injectors. t/b plugs possibe more and the wire with the yellow stripe is a earth wire and it bols to the chasis lg under the battery tray, i remember this cos i broke mine XD now bodged lol, and chances of running unsure have you turned it over by hand with a ratchet ??

it turns over freely :) and my earth snapped to ¬¬ haha and thanks for the help so far :) also only one of my rear mount holes are there :/ so only 1 bolt at the back :/

Picture 3- there the injectors/throttle body/dizzy/coolant temp/earths
Picture 4- From what i can make out the 2 pipes are for the heater matrix which connect up to the left hand of the carbon cannister, the pipe that come from the back of the engine goes to the bottom and the other the top. The wire in the pic is the earth strap it bolts right where you can see above it and the other end bolts onto one of the starter bolt on the gearbox
Picture 5- the upper pipe is an S shaped one and goes to the top of the radiator, the other is a longer S shaped pipe and connects to the bottom of the radiator

it turns over freely :) and my earth snapped to ¬¬ haha and thanks for the help so far :) also only one of my rear mount holes are there :/ so only 1 bolt at the back :/
that rear bracket is bolted by 2 short lower bolts and 1 of the 4 bellhousing bolts leon, you need ALL 3 bolts in

bbbbboooooooooosssshhhhh!!!!!its aliveeee!!!!:)and my oh my its quick!!!!!:)i love it hehe and the metal plate behind the flywheel i swapped it over then gear box wouldnt go on mate :/soon as i swapped back sliped strate on :/, ganna make up some blanking plates :),

i smoked a lil but then was find took it for a run and it wouldnt idal so i turned around went home and was fine :) got 1 problem tho :/think thermostat in it is sezed engines staying cold when driving then leaving it tick over gose to normal running temp :/so think im running on choke all time :/annoying as hell

Back