The Super S

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Hi All.

Well figured id post up some pics of the car now its lowered, plus seeing as titch requested to see it before. How could i refuse :D

SupS-Head.jpg

SupS-Back.jpg

So there you have it, think it looks so much better now and its still speedbump friendly.

Kris.

yeah its all fitted.....after a 3 day weekend in the garage with my dad, a blow torch, and numerous tools of shapes and sizes :D.

The panhard rod was the most fun.....

Once all the original nissan bits were loose, the whiteline gear and my suspension all went on fairly easy. Ive had to reduce the camber a bit now though :( as had it set to -1.5 degrees but my tyres were rubbing slightly on the struts when going over bumps.

Kris.

Save up some money.....:D

nothing definate at the moment, but wouldnt mind de-locking it, colour code door handles. aswell as some other ideas ;)

Kris.

wonder what they could be?

I will never tell. :D although that has now hyped it up a bit...lol

Handlings pretty good, think my camber may get tweaked a little bit yet, hardly any body roll aswell.

solarice said:
Save up some money.....:D

nothing definate at the moment, but wouldnt mind de-locking it, colour code door handles. aswell as some other ideas ;)

Kris.

yeah was gonna say gt the door handles colour coded, how come ya didnt gt it done when you got the bumpstrips and bumpers colour coded?
or did it already come like that?

meshing the grill or doing something with that aswell woodnt look to bad!

that car is definatly the best looking super s i've seen. Has it been resprayed at some point in its life mate?

Looks BRAW!! Really nice motor you got there mate, of of the nicest Super S's i've seen.
Was it hard to fit the whiteline gear? As might have to invest in stuff!
Looks really good tho mate, very very nice!
Titch :kungfu:

very nice mate looks lush!!!!!!
ye only thing i would say is like ya said colourcoding handles but it is a v nice motor

JayY said:
Very nice. Colour code door handles and the above number plate! Its a must! will look sleek. Also i would recommend EVERYONE to get these:

Headlamps

sidelights :alien:

DON'T! The side lights are just blue bulbs (which don't even shine blue), and the main lights are crap! Belive me i've got them, and think i might change back to standard

You are quite the artistic photographer no?

nah cant take credit, my brothers mate..took the pics, so how it looks on screen is all down to him :)

Was it hard to fit the whiteline gear?

Hardest bit to fitting them titch was getting the old stuff off....although saying that panhard was only the real problem...completly rusted solid around the metal sleeve that sits inside the bush...nothing a blow torch and a hammer couldnt fix :D. The rest was pretty straight forward......just sprayed them wd40.

Cheers for the comments everyone :) will keep you posted on any future developments.

Kris.

haha i was going to say exactly the same about the titch vision neil :laugh: looking very nice there mate nice and subtle but really smart, just prooves you dont need skirts splitters or bumpers to have a really smart looking car!!

dave your back...(lowrider that is)

i am planning on fitting the whitline ket shortly as it is ment to arrive next week. any pointers or tips for the setup as it will be by eye to start with for me.

and solarice, very nice car you have there.

RE: RE: The Super S

Low Rider said:
I assume from your sig list that you have yet to get the swaybars?

I have the swaybars, panhard rod, castor kit, springs and dampers on, (castor kit is waiting for Nismo bushes to go in up front 1st).

Handling is mental really.........I've been tweaking it over the last week and have it set up pretty well. I got chance to test is out against a new shape BMW 325i back up/down the A22 from Ed's on Tuesday night, poor guy had the back end twitching all over the place trying to shake me........I stuck to him like glue and still had plenty in reserve. As you approach the roundabout at the bottom, (Ed will know what I'm on about), I turn sharp left onto the M25 anti-clockwise.......he lost it and ran wide, had to brake.......lairy stock RWD's for you LOL. I planted the throttle and shot up the inside of him and made him look like a right lemon.......still wasn't at the limits of grip either and I am only running on lousy Falken ZE-512's.

I cannot recommend Whiteline gear enough and handling will get better when the front end is sorted and the car is fully setup, instead of "by eye" as it is now.

Since there is a cruise on the Sat night, I will quite happily take some people out in it, (no crazy driving though as I am not getting pulled by the fuzz), if anything to make people realise the potential of their cars :)

I know the road you mean :)
I am now looking forward to the arrival of whiteline very much, what cruise in on Sat Dave?

Back