The problem to be italian

Greetings to all micra folks! :)
I want to ask you all something!

Have you all British, some problems with Italians? Dont get me wrong, but im becoming very pissed off!
All the uk online stores (even famous ones) and private sellers on ebay at the beginning are very kindly, but when i say im italian they ingore me, and i really hate to be ignored.

Even if i send another emails to request the information i wanted or if they can ship in my country, they all dont respond, and simply ignore me. Even if i say that they dont need to worry if they dont want to sell the item, but at last TELL ME DAMN. Is frustrating waiting maybe a couple of weeks for an email that will never arrive.

This is the 9th time that happens (5private+4shop), so im starting to think that maybe there are some racial problems ? Maybe they think that italians are all fraudsters? So im asking to you all! :confused:

Can you suggest me a method to be able to buying stuff in uk? Because in italy is REALLY hard to find japan car parts!

Kudos to the micra fan who sold me the gtir brake, it was the only succefull transaction!

Greetings to all micra folks! :)
I want to ask you all something!

Have you all British, some problems with Italians? Dont get me wrong, but im becoming very pissed off!
All the uk online stores (even famous ones) and private sellers on ebay at the beginning are very kindly, but when i say im italian they ingore me, and i really hate to be ignored.

Even if i send another emails to request the information i wanted or if they can ship in my country, they all dont respond, and simply ignore me. Even if i say that they dont need to worry if they dont want to sell the item, but at last TELL ME DAMN. Is frustrating waiting maybe a couple of weeks for an email that will never arrive.

This is the 9th time that happens (5private+4shop), so im starting to think that maybe there are some racial problems ? Maybe they think that italians are all fraudsters? So im asking to you all! :confused:

Can you suggest me a method to be able to buying stuff in uk? Because in italy is REALLY hard to find japan car parts!

Kudos to the micra fan who sold me the gtir brake, it was the only succefull transaction!
You are welcome to send it to me and I will forward it. My mum lives in monteleone near the south so usually get stuff out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

a6ygenez.jpg

Prelude... just ignore these jokers from above lol. ;)

yea basically, you are from itlay. If you are going to shop anything from uk such as online, ebay and whatever. do you know why that they are ignore to you. Its all about postage cost! it might be expensive to post there. :rolleyes: Or they got their bad experiences from other countries so they don't want to post to anywhere.

Prelude... just ignore these jokers from above lol. ;)

yea basically, you are from itlay. If you are going to shop anything from uk such as online, ebay and whatever. do you know why that they are ignore to you. Its all about postage cost! it might be expensive to post there. :rolleyes: Or they got their bad experiences from other countries so they don't want to post to anywhere.

Yes i belive that this is the problem! But the one who pay the postage cost is the buyer, so is me, and if i dont have problem they could ship! At last they could tell, not ignore!
btw, postage cost isnt too much, i paid 40£ for two discs and 2 caliper, while here i paid the same postage to one my friend 35€, so is like the same.

only one problem

pope
mafia
and we have to make one nother one up for you :)

We hate them both too lol

,,,,,,,,,,defrag comencing in 5,,,,,,,,,,4,,,,,,,,,3,,,,,,,,,:)

lol can you explain the defrag joke ? : D

You are welcome to send it to me and I will forward it. My mum lives in monteleone near the south so usually get stuff out there.

And will you marry me ? Ill be a good husband

Some people are posting to you then. i think if you get some one to send it. maybe someone here can help to.
Best to check before buying then if no contact . A thread made on here wont be dificult.

lol can you explain the defrag joke ? : D[/quote]

sex offenders- the types our mums dont like.some mums love em.but thats a fraction of the frag cost.
Even one frag had a jag so they boxed him up as twin jabs.like boxers :)

This is a totaly unrelated two jab situation.two jags helps in the getaway part.

britains politition gets angry at no vote confidence of voter.two jabs was his reply :)

Back