The *other* MSC...

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Well no doubt many of you have just watched yet another fantastic formula one race... and seen the other MSC - Michael Schumacher drift slightly further away from the world championship. Not through lack of effort though!

So, bit of an open Formula One thread then.

Whos gonna win the world championship? :laugh:

Oooh good, looks like theres a few other F1 fans on here :)

Brilliant race again and its going to be a really close run for the title, but I'd just put my money on Alonso at the moment.....However, if Schumi takes a win at the next race at Monza, its going to be wide open again.

Hope Alonso wins though, can't stand Schumacher!

Personally i hate the idea of anything french winning, even if they are built in britain.

So im on Ferrari's side.

id rather kimi wins, but out the two, msc over alonso anyday, hes just become to cocky for his own good, a bit like sebastien loeb in the wrc. i say boot him out, and let petter solberg win the championship..........

scottish-sr said:
Coulthard :p I'm just being patriotic

keep dreamin mate kimi is the man let down yeat again by machinery from mercedes benz but im goin to say michael will win this year renaultseem to be on the back foot at the mo and the ferrari are ginna be quick in monza but kimi will still win that......

you can all go screw yourselves untill nissan make an F1 team im honda all the way now jenson has that first win and the cars getting better next year we can make a go of it :p lonso will win this year schu is to old :p

Personally I'd rather see anything other than Schumacher win the championship because he's a cheat (Anyone remember Adelade 94, Jerez 97 and Monaco this year?)

Although saying that, the best option would be for Button to take the championship in a Honda, but that ain't going to happen this year. Maybe next year though :)

As for "Ice Man" Kimi, I'd rather see pretty much anyone win other than him too. Probably the most boring man on the F1 grid, although he has been unlucky this year.

Alonso should take the title now, it would be a massive Renault balls-up if he didn't :)

Back