MSC on tour?

B

Ben

Just been thinking as i seen something similaron one of the other forums i attend. Has it ever been done before? I.e. The msc gone away together abroad like as a group. I was thinking even something just simple like the amsterdam cruise - i mean its not as if it costs much then you get a couple of days in amsterdam and come back on the boat.

Just a though as i dont know what the implications are or out but maybes admin could contact the durch micra club and theyre could be a sort of international meet- would give other clubs something to talk about

Just an idea anyway

I know i would be up for it (in the focus though)

:D

the more i think about this the more i think it is a good idea, would need a massive going as well as the boat trip itself is a lot of fun, i went a couple of years ago - loads of bars n pubs - qill let everyone get to know each other a bit more

i dont drive a micra anymore :D + its not much if a trip unless ur coming from way down south - the boat does most of the journey - its practically on my doorstep lol - stay in the car if u want but the hotels are kool too lol or camping whatever

lol we struggle to get enough members going to a National meet! Although the idea sounds great, i highly doubt many members would go ahead with whatever gets finalised!

i know i would be way more interested in this than JAE or the like but just my personal opinion, i can see where your coming from but i think we could get massive numbers if we could get it organised with the ducth lot then who knows maybes they could come ove rher next summer - then in future years who knows, belgium etc..

i would defo do it, would prefair to do it in the UK as like we all say we can bee in our micras, camping sounds like fun like nequay of sumthin.

Well... I'm not into smoking anything let alone recreational drugs so I think i'd quite easily pass on the Amsterdam idea.

Booze cruise maybe though ;)

Thats the only reason you WOULD go?
Sheesh? *grins* - i can think of far more entertaining reasons to go than abit of green..!

Arnold said:
lol we struggle to get enough members going to a National meet! Although the idea sounds great, i highly doubt many members would go ahead with whatever gets finalised!

Very true!!!

Why not start by a road trip to Alton Towers, maybe a bit late now but next year!!

i would be up for it next year sometime.

Why go to holland though? Germany - Nurumburg. its something like £5 a lap.

Im also going to Japan next year so i would need to check the dates.

ide rather meet at pod with the ssc v msc!!!!

and the track day that some are talking about atm

yeah rik and take on a R1 powered VTR. lol

I'd be up for a road trip or whatever, but we cant get enough people to even go the Pod so I doubt it will happen

Whats the point, We'll all get cained by saxo's plus like there will be only 3 micras running and less than 10 micras there anyway

hughes_16v said:
has anybody even mentioned this thing with ssc to ssc at all

havent you been on the ssc,and read the saxo v micra thread?

link in typical corsa driver thread for it

Mark said:
Whats the point, We'll all get cained by saxo's plus like there will be only 3 micras running and less than 10 micras there anyway

make that 4. im up for racing anything!

yeh i have read the ssc thread but before it was mentioned, been on there now and j=checked up

i think loads wil turn up to a track day with the ssc boys

who are we to let them down?

hughes_16v said:
same here. i will defo be there whenever it maybe.
think this could be a big event for 2006

thers alot of quik micras in progress for next year and im sure all of them are wanting to test them out at a track day

RIK said:
thers alot of quik micras in progress for next year and im sure all of them are wanting to test them out at a track day

me hopefully. also you should get the SR tuned see what that can do against a VTS. ed should also bring the ST

not forgetin chie and titch,and ther lil gang of 1.3 k11s having ther own batle ,,lol

and raceworks 2.0ltr :)

Im sure Ed wouldnt miss an opportunity to show the ST off! James and I have also got plans for our cars which Ed will be doing the work on, so expect some awesome power if things go to plan! :D

Definitly wouldnt be the slowest K10 thats for sure ;)

hughes_16v said:
sure as but i think raceworx 2ltr will be alot quicker than a vts but the whole point is that its the 1.3 that we need to the quicker

ide guess some of those ssc boys will bring along ther turbo vts tho,,would be allround fun

I'd be game - see if you can all keep up with me drinking, i doubt it!

Yea - more into the Meet with the SSC myself.

well ive put it to them and mentioned to curbrough sprint track to them,and the ready for a micra bashing,,lol

and like i thought,,all the tuned k11 guys and Ed are up for this, if its done properly and organised well,should be a great meet

Back