The next Glanza!

oooo i like the black one. The wheels look smaller than 16"

you sure you want to go back to a Glanza?

Yes ;) I'm still paying insurance on one for 11 months so it makes sense to buy another! Great little car, was grinning non stop until i crashed and im sure that wasn't the cars fault. I walked away from it too, so did it's job protecting me :)

I'm really really undecided between the two. I prefer black, like my last one, but the silver one has a nicer front and is newer and totally standard / cheaper. If only it was in black!

Yeh, black usuall looks better in my oppinion. :D
Its funny how rapid these cars are and how normal the look stock.
If it was me id get the standard silver one, dispite the colour it's still a crakin car!

Yeh, black usuall looks better in my oppinion. :D
Its funny how rapid these cars are and how normal the look stock.
If it was me id get the standard silver one, dispite the colour it's still a crakin car!

agreed...i wouldnt turn it away just because its silver/light blue.

I think it's going to be the black one, or a different black one. I just think the colour makes them look so much better! Will drop the guy a message and take it from there. He's only in Kent too.

If that's what you want then go for it. Just make sure the first 'mods' you do are to give it a good once over and make sure it's got a good set of boots.........just because they are over the minumum tread limit doesn't make them safe.

Tyres are cheap, cars aren't and lives most definately aren't. I'm sure I speak for everyone on here when I say we'd all like to see you get a nice example and keep it on the road Arnie.

Good luck with the search :)

Yeah i will mate. I'm gutted i never had the chance to do the tyres on the old one. I wanted to fit toyos after ISTS, but never made it that long! I definitely plan to keep it on the road this time!

If anyone else finds a fairly standard glanza around the 3K mark then please let me know!

I drove past where i crashed on Sunday and they've replaced part of the concrete barrier. If your driving northbound on the M1, about a mile off the M25 junction, you'll see where i hit it

If it was me, I would go for the silver one,

it's newer, better styling, lower mileage, more jdm extra's included and by the photo's looks a good example, give it the usual checks as per before.

Kev

Agreed! But i could be biassed lol!

Erm, one thing i'd said about the Yoko tyres on the black one, i have Yoko A-Drives on my GT and they are absolutely atrociously bad in the wet!
Understeer in vast amounts!

Agreed! But i could be biassed lol!

Erm, one thing i'd said about the Yoko tyres on the black one, i have Yoko A-Drives on my GT and they are absolutely atrociously bad in the wet!
Understeer in vast amounts!

Yeah i used to have Yoko's and they were rubbish. After all the comments on here, im now more inclined towards the silver one lol, and i can always respray it Kev style in a few years!

i like the silver one :D
bet theres loads more black than silver anyway, be different, that what the micra clubs all about lol

I'm going to try and arrange a viewing of the Silver one. It's growing on me, and yes it's newer etc and a better spec than the black one.

FYI with Yoko's, Parada Spec-2s are totally awesome, nearly as good as Toyos, if not just as good, and they have a mad tread pattern: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/resources/images/zoom/Yok_Parada-Spec2.jpg

Can't people have an opinion on here lol. I had yoko's, i hated them. In agreement, they understeered in the wet! I'm going to go on my opinion and not yours as i have first hand experience :p

Train tickets booked, i'm going to north somerset Saturday and hopefully bringing this baby home!

Can't people have an opinion on here lol. I had yoko's, i hated them. In agreement, they understeered in the wet! I'm going to go on my opinion and not yours as i have first hand experience :p
As have I, I had Spec-2s on the front, they were better in the wet than Toyos, if I recall correctly you had some middle-of-the road ones.

Also, if you didn't want other peoples opinions too, then why are you in a discussion forum? :p

was it one of them that fell apart on the motorway on your almera james?
Nah that was some Dunlop SP6000 piece of crap! lol

Back