the micra

M

micra_B

not the best of pics.just put the winter wheels on 2day.
Photo0032.jpg

Photo0033.jpg

with winter wheels:
Photo0034.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

B

paddymarsden said:
oooo i like those wheels, are they 15" or 16" some tints would look nice on that next :D
the wheels in the top 2 pics are 15'' tsw razors and the bottom 2 they are 14'' nissan wheels :)

B

why swop over, your wheels would have been fine throughout the winter - just stick some of that wheel protector stuff on, chrome wheels are the only ones that need to be taken off for winter,,

i can only assume it has something to do with tyres?

eats away everything mate lol,,thats why french cars tend to be good for rust cos they know how to treat the cars wen they make them,,hope my k12 has had the renault treatment on sills arches,ect. :D

that car looks just like mine when I first got it! i've never seen another micra the same colour as mine!

Its alot different now, but heres mine when I got it....

05-07-05191058.jpg

separated at birth!

kosei racing seneka, and there also for sale :p

heres a more recent pic, but I now have new wheels..

PIC000009.jpg

lookin good bud :) that was the front bumper i was thinking about if i cant get a super s one ;)

B

Big_ben said:
i can only assume it has something to do with tyres?
That's what I thought; summer treads vs. wet treads. I think it's quite a good idea having 2 sets of wheels and tires for around the year. Pity the british weather isn't that predictable...

ive just finished my wheel matt black with a polished lip (gti-r wheels), especailly since they dont have laquer on them ill have to keep on top of the celanin process. i think if it starts snowing ill put my old 13's on again.

RIK said:
eats away everything mate lol,,thats why french cars tend to be good for rust cos they know how to treat the cars wen they make them,,hope my k12 has had the renault treatment on sills arches,ect. :D

U shure? I allways thought the french was bad for rusting, in fact theres a P reg clio parked outside(belongs to neighbour), and it's got rust on it, and he looks after it.

My dads old L reg Primera looks brand spanking new, not a spot of rust. The milage clock has gone round once :)

Sky

Cars comin along nicely Brian! Lower it! You got an induction kit on it or has lugs forgotten where the air filter goes lol!

Think he has swapped over his wheels so he doesnt kerb his new TSW when he slips on a bit of ice or snow lol!

The french cars (renaults are anyway) are dipped in a corrosion prevention wax! I found that out the other day there when stripping the interior out of a clio! Got covered in the sticky brown goo lol!

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
Cars comin along nicely Brian! Lower it! You got an induction kit on it or has lugs forgotten where the air filter goes lol!

Daz :alien:

lol. av no got an induction kit but i dont think al bother, a just took the stupid plastic piping that sits on the right hand side of the engine bay off and it sounds quite loud .

B

best car for rust. is fiat. I got till can sell my 206 for the micra. and the bodies on fiat is fully galvenised

Stuart said:
Most cars these days are galvanised, and most manufacturers will make sure the car is corrosion proof more than you'd expect.

they will now! but not ten year ago

some will allways be better than others obv

micra_B said:
lol. av no got an induction kit but i dont think al bother, a just took the stupid plastic piping that sits on the right hand side of the engine bay off and it sounds quite loud .

B

you do know thats ur cold air feed for the car dont you

Back