the micra!! fastcar featured...£1000

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
well the times come to sell up! its been about 5 years in the making but it now needs to go to someone who will give it some tlc to reform it to its former glory.

first off are the bad points - it needs sills! i havent had a good look but i know they need doing, a d.i.y job for a competent welder, the mot ran out on oct 31st, i havent driven it since then, it has a brake light out and just needs some general tlc to be honest.

im not interested in doing any jobs myself to get more money for the sale as tbh im just not bothered about it anymore!

its a 1.3 lx, 95 m reg, 101k, think im the fifth owner. in all honesty this car has NEVER let me down over the years, been up and down the country to shows etc.

some pics...

2page.jpg

3rdpage.jpg

madzippymicra1XX.jpg

DSCF0178Small.jpg

DSC04268-vi.jpg

full spec here... http://www.micra.org.uk/t9622-k11stews-micra-blog.html

asking for £1000, yes a grand! i know it needs work so im not trying to rip anyone off. so for a grand plus £500 max for sills etc you'll have a show ready car!

ring me on 07730504999, email me at [email protected] etc...

its the just what its worth really, the fact its a feature car has nothing to do with the price. because its been featured doesnt mean its worth a lot of money.

you get lads in the back of maxpower saying there corsa is a show car (its been to a cruise or somthing) they want about £5000 for an m reg corsa. its only used as a selling point so they can get more money and people think its cheap for a show car.

at least stew is being honest and selling it for what his cars worth other than £3000 or somthing like other lads would want for a feature car.

no offence darren just thought id point it out to people.

anyway hope the sale goes well...hope it stays in the club it is a nice looking car :)

ok well seeing as no one wants to take on the task i might be forced to strip it for parts (which would break my heart).

anyone interested?

oh i soo want it :( i'll have to check my bank but i doubt i got 1k.... i bet the boys at FP would be glad to see it back down here lol

mate don't strip it, someone will have it,

does it have an MOT? what does it need apart from the sills to get it through ?

does it have an MOT? what does it need apart from the sills to get it through ?

nah mate it doesnt, ran out last year, and doesnt have any tax now. im gonna have to get it sorn'ed asap!

ive got no idea what it wuld need to get through to be honest but i wouldnt think it would need anything apart from the sills and a rear brake light bulb lol!

its never really needed anything for the old mot's tbh.

Back