LX 2 door for sale in Bris - $1000.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
hey guys.

got this two door LX micra for sale.

havnt had a good look at it yet but...
seams to run fine.
brakes alittle soft but car has been sitting for a while which could explain it.
large dint in passenger side rear quarter.
damaged hatch, drivers side tail light.
drivers side head light.
faded paint on roof.
and a couple of small hail dents.
but interior is in good condition.

looking for $1000ono before the new year, if not ill be keeping it and fixing it.

sorry for the poor pics, but if you need more detailed ones, i can take some more...

R0010579.jpg

R0010580.jpg

R0010581.jpg

R0010582.jpg

R0010583.jpg

R0010584.jpg

R0010585.jpg

R0010586.jpg

R0010587.jpg

R0010588.jpg

R0010589.jpg

R0010590.jpg

reply here or send me an email if your interested
thanks,
john.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
yeah, sure has, plan was to fix it up and build something similar to my mates micra, jsut not as wild... but im getting my mates micra now so no need for this one.

cant wait to get a hold of this :p
micranewpaint.jpg

Whens the next brisbane cruise ;)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
why would you ever need that much camber. There would be a time that to much negative Camber will hinder your tractions and this would be that time

Looks sick but pointless

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
if its in march i might be there... (get licence back :( )

negative camber helps fitment... show me another k11 with 14x8.5's on it with almost std. guards :p hehe

camber really really REALLY helps in the twisties... my soarer runs -4.5 and you can feel the back end gripping around the corners.. but understand ya point... this isnt really a micra intended for hi-proformance, jsut a awesome little run about with heaps of character... YIEW!

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
i remember crusing home a few years back and seeing about 5 micra's comming off the gateway onto the M1, thought to my self how rad it was to see micra's on a cruse... which inturn made me try find this site...

:D

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
cruise? cruise..... jez I'd be interested if more than just turbs and d1 turn up... great guys n all but not a lot of variety... 3hrs drive for a hamburger, COME ON GUYS LETS DO IT PROPERLY

don't need another micra (especially one with a motor) but if your stripping it for parts, I need a bunch of stuff.....

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
not right atm. i do have mate interested, so we will see how that goes, if not i might part out.

i'd be keen for a micra drive... nebo or springbrook or something...

make it in april/mid year and ill be there in the sliver beast :D

YIEW.

Back