1600 Micra £1000

j.a.kelly said:
lol...might be a good thing as the bodywork aint the best lol

no rust tho...so thats a start!!

JK

good :) i want to do some top rust protection early on, its the mistake i made on my car.

ohh and i might put in a full roll cage!! ohh i have so many ideas and such little pay :(

lol @ goldstar...

yeah i wanted a full cage too... tbh it prob needs it if ur keeping the seats out of the back...could probably help to stiffen the chassis a little...and maybe consider a rear strutbrace too.

All things i wanted to do...but i need to get my business of the ground now...or try @ least! I'm jusglad the cars goin to a good home, and a fellow micra nut! - im sure goldstar is too

JK

j.a.kelly said:
lol @ goldstar...

yeah i wanted a full cage too... tbh it prob needs it if ur keeping the seats out of the back...could probably help to stiffen the chassis a little...and maybe consider a rear strutbrace too.

All things i wanted to do...but i need to get my business of the ground now...or try @ least! I'm jusglad the cars goin to a good home, and a fellow micra nut! - im sure goldstar is too

JK

:D i'll do you proud mate, don't worry :)

but it will probably sit in a garage for a while until i have some more cash lol

I know how u feel bud...

theres so much that can still be done...but im happy u have pretty much the same plans and that i can keep tabs on it! will give u a nudge towards end of the month fella...and let u know the arrangements.

I assume ur getting the train up - or part way up?! Coz if so you need to arrange ya ticket in advance for it to be cheaper?!

JK

j.a.kelly said:
I know how u feel bud...

theres so much that can still be done...but im happy u have pretty much the same plans and that i can keep tabs on it! will give u a nudge towards end of the month fella...and let u know the arrangements.

I assume ur getting the train up - or part way up?! Coz if so you need to arrange ya ticket in advance for it to be cheaper?!

JK

:) yea its gonna be a propper track car, engine cut out switch, battery in the boot, everything :)

i'll let you know about everything i do to it...

If you could let me know where the most convenient station is and i'll get a ticket booked. also i'll need a time and your number again but we can work that out later.

paddymarsden said:
wow Nex, nice buy ! you'll have to let us know when your coming up and pop over to see us north west ppl !

thanks mate, :D

well i may have to do a north cruze before i go home ;) depends on how much petrol i can afford lol

will sort out a station bud.

insurance is only gonna be enough to get ya home dnt forget mate, its only a half day!!

JK

Nex,

righto...jus looked @ good olde virgin trains...and u can get from Bradford-on-Avon (your nearest station?) to Manchester Piccadilly for £36. if ur willing to do that i will pay £15 towards ur ticket coz saves me diesel getting to birmingham?! saves u money coz a ticket to birmingham is £30 anyway? then i will pick ya up from piccadilly buddy?!

suggest u book it soonish as its £36 @ the moment?! leaves urs @ 8.23am gets to mcr @ 12.58

let me know bud. email me or txt

JK

Last edited:
j.a.kelly said:
Nex,

righto...jus looked @ good olde virgin trains...and u can get from Bradford-on-Avon (your nearest station?) to Manchester Piccadilly for £36. if ur willing to do that i will pay £15 towards ur ticket coz saves me diesel getting to birmingham?! saves u money coz a ticket to birmingham is £30 anyway? then i will pick ya up from piccadilly buddy?!

suggest u book it soonish as its £36 @ the moment?! leaves urs @ 8.23am gets to mcr @ 12.58

let me know bud. email me or txt 07841591686

JK

Bath or chippenham is the closest to me, but i'll do some research and see the easiest and cheapest way to get to Manchester Piccadilly. Maybe bringing a mate too :)

I'll let you know :)

not sure they go from bath...that station was closest i found to u that virgin used, k then bud... prob best stop chatting on thread hadnt we?!

keep in touch via mail. cheers bud

JK

j.a.kelly said:
not sure they go from bath...that station was closest i found to u that virgin used, k then bud... prob best stop chatting on thread hadnt we?!

keep in touch via mail. cheers bud

JK

K ;)

talk to you tommorow :)

Ian said:
hooligans!

i know, some people tuh :p

i rinsed a TVR!!! the look on his face :) and then the look on mine as i went past a speed camera at 120mph!! :(

i have just had a go in the best or as nex sed.....
it's a scooter on steroids

i love it so much love the work u did!!!!!!!

NeX said:
i know, some people tuh :p

i rinsed a TVR!!! the look on his face :) and then the look on mine as i went past a speed camera at 120mph!! :(

you didnt rinse a tvr that was trying....thers a difference

RIK said:
you didnt rinse a tvr that was trying....thers a difference

no thats true but he overtook me and then i over took him :) he didn't expect that ;)

was properly racing one of those off road beamer things, he was laughing his head off :D

even is he hasnt, the old owner would still have a signed and dated document of vechicle ownership transfer?

Ian said:
even is he hasnt, the old owner would still have a signed and dated document of vechicle ownership transfer?

yeah...but not a time ;)

im sure nex would own up to it anyway if he did get caught

lol nice to see u got home ok and was great meeting ya !

was a last minute decision to film it and what a lovely exit ! The best bit i think was that metal rod that flew off and hit gaz in the leg !

paddymarsden said:
lol nice to see u got home ok and was great meeting ya !

was a last minute decision to film it and what a lovely exit ! The best bit i think was that metal rod that flew off and hit gaz in the leg !

it was nice to met yall too ;)

oh was that what it was lol, i counted the rods and one was missing :) and i only had three turbos when i got home...

the car smelt of burnt rubber for ages :D

it was a mobile camera and from what i could see they were having lunch... doughnuts :)

but i will try and clame that its a micra and can't possibly go that fast ;)

RIK said:
yeah..the cameras dont have lunch too :D

i think they were just parking there to freak people out.... sorry i HOPE they were just parking there to freak people out lol,

anyway if i get banned i'll have more time to work on the car.... if thats a good thing lol

NeX said:
i think they were just parking there to freak people out.... sorry i HOPE they were just parking there to freak people out lol,

anyway if i get banned i'll have more time to work on the car.... if thats a good thing lol

just tell them your a copper..you wont get any points

Back