The matt pack

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Ever considered a full respray.. in matt colour?
Well I found a cheaper way. Its called matt pack. Its about £65 for a starter kit. Cars the size of polos can be resprayed for around £160 from what I saw. Micras are pretty much same size.
Its like a rubber plastic paint so you can peel it off when your done with it. Can even skip prepping your car (but why make more work :p) coz it peels off
I love the idea and thought I'd share it with you guys :)
No when you have sprayed it wont just come off. Does require effort to get it off

It is but sold as a matt pack now with spray gear etc Someone showed me it in a car book last week. Never heard of it before

Suppose thats always a risk aint it. Dont say nothing :p
I reckon you'll be re doing it every week from stone chips

It is but sold as a matt pack now with spray gear etc Someone showed me it in a car book last week. Never heard of it before

Was it in Fast Car by any chance? They recently did a Prelude which was on show at Japfest, and they matt-packed that. It actually looked quite good :)

No idea probably :p it was a book with cars in. I dont buy they seem to only care for looks or expensive cars. Not the work that goes into some cars around here..
Anyways back on track..
I like the idea its a cheap respray for anyone that needs it

That sounds like a very interesting idea... What about individual panels, or bumpers? Could they be done?

Can spray whatever you like its up to you what you spray. Some people have just sprayed the bonnet and front bumper to protect against stone chips

Can spray whatever you like its up to you what you spray. Some people have just sprayed the bonnet and front bumper to protect against stone chips

That's not a bad idea. My front bumper got badly rubbed up against something before I owned the car.. Might be a good option, is all.

Back