the crap in my shed

Right we have a deal, send me your paypal and ill send a deposit in the next couple of days (need to put cash in the bank) is £20 ok for both or would you like a bit more?
Best get my hoop to JAE then

Right we have a deal, send me your paypal and ill send a deposit in the next couple of days (need to put cash in the bank) is £20 ok for both or would you like a bit more?
Best get my hoop to JAE then

ok cool, my paypal is in the first post in the bold text, and £20 is fine but any more you can manage is always welcome :) and if you can put a note in the paypal with your username and what items you wanted and the agreed price then that will help me keep track of things :)

Are those fibreglass bumpers for wide arch only?

I'm interested in a set of window winders (if you have them?) and any bumpers/grilles you have in Burgandy for the Super S?

Are those fibreglass bumpers for wide arch only?

I'm interested in a set of window winders (if you have them?) and any bumpers/grilles you have in Burgandy for the Super S?

i only have the front bumper for the wide arch (the rear ones were modified stock ones) and yea its for the wide arch, some people have modded them to fit the normal micra so it can be done, but its ment to fit the wings.

do you mean hand powered window winders? i MAY have some in the other shed (i took them out for an electric conversion) but i will have to look when i come over,

i have that open SR grill in burgandy, one of the rear bumpers is the same colour, but really i think nissan changed the colour slightly so it might not be a perfect match

If you could mate, that would be cracking - manual window winders.

So of these two bumpers in this pic (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...61100652574_1400161509_32699571_5878216_n.jpg ) only one is still left and it's wide arch only? Cutting it in half will result in a slightly pointy bit jah?

Also, I need a dash stalk for super S wiring? If the only burgundy one is SR I might pass, not a fan of the bubbleness of it all - an earlier slatted one would be good, colour not an issue but condition (i.e. no scratches) would be?

How's Sweden?

Ta,

ok well i will bring what i got to JAE and we will have to see :)

are you talking about the brown bumpers? because they are moulds for wide arch bumpers, the black one is wide arch, and the red super s one, may have been bought pending payment. and i think you just cut the corners on the inside and bend the ends inward to make it fit the micra, so it wouldn't end up with a point or anything like that.

not sure about the dash stalk, i might have one, which side were you needing, the lights one i assume? the super S front lights came on with high beam so there is no extra controls on them.

i have some mark 1 grills as you can see in the photos and they are in good condition but yea they would have to be painted...

Sweden is good thanks! it was good weather but not today, i finally have the space to work on my cars but not the money!!!!

If you could mate, that would be cracking - manual window winders.

So of these two bumpers in this pic (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...61100652574_1400161509_32699571_5878216_n.jpg ) only one is still left and it's wide arch only? Cutting it in half will result in a slightly pointy bit jah?

Also, I need a dash stalk for super S wiring? If the only burgundy one is SR I might pass, not a fan of the bubbleness of it all - an earlier slatted one would be good, colour not an issue but condition (i.e. no scratches) would be?

How's Sweden?

Ta,

if i'm not wrong, in this pic
262435_2261104132661_1400161509_32699602_1608372_n.jpg

there is a supers spoiler in my exact color (purplish blue, code TJ4)

can u eventually tell me the price, inclusive of postage to italy?

thanks

if i'm not wrong, in this pic
262435_2261104132661_1400161509_32699602_1608372_n.jpg

there is a supers spoiler in my exact color (purplish blue, code TJ4)

can u eventually tell me the price, inclusive of postage to italy?

thanks

hi there, currently i am waiting for someone to give me a deposit for that spoiler, but if they don't then its for sale, BUT i am not shipping any of this stuff, its only to JAE, so you would have to find someone who is going to JAE who can pick it up for you and then post it to you, i wont have time to post stuff when i am in the UK.

how much for those caps that go in the wheel centres posted preferably two sets as have two micras lol
cheers keith

sorry i am not shipping anything as i wont be in the UK long enough to organise any shipping but i will be bringing them to JAE so either you can come to JAE or get someone there to pick them up for you

understood that u do not post them by yourself.. what does JAE means?
i also dont' understand where the items are... you are swedish but items are in uk, and sometimes u go in uk?:eek:

understood that u do not post them by yourself.. what does JAE means?
i also dont' understand where the items are... you are swedish but items are in uk, and sometimes u go in uk?:eek:

JAE is the national car show, so its an event in September which i will be going to and bringing all the stuff to as well.

I was from the UK but i moved to Sweden, but i didn't bring all my stuff with me, so now i am coming back to the UK to get all my car parts, and selling the ones i don't want at the same time.

lol, i might be at jae.. not sure though yet........ bleeding raf.

£30??

ooh you got my arches too?..... SWEEEET...:laugh: they could go full circle :p

.........................................on second thoughts............................ i cant go to jae. i have the Leuchars air show that weekend and leave is cancelled.....:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

lol, i might be at jae.. not sure though yet........ bleeding raf.

£30??

ooh you got my arches too?..... SWEEEET...:laugh: they could go full circle :p

lol the arches are staying with me :p lol

shame you can't come to JAE, is there REALLY no option? can't you blag illness or something?

Ant what was it you were after i could possibly collect for you at jae an then nip up to grimsby next time your there nex i may possibly be after a couple of bits will send you a pm in the morning when i'm on my laptop :)

Ant what was it you were after i could possibly collect for you at jae an then nip up to grimsby next time your there nex i may possibly be after a couple of bits will send you a pm in the morning when i'm on my laptop :)

no probs :)

i have no problem with people collecting stuff for other people too, just as long as i get the cash and they are happy :D

yeah dragon, that sounds like a good idea..... i wont be back for a while after JAE but my nana is ok recieving parcels for me.... if it is something you could do for me i would be eternaly greatfull..... :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

yeah dragon, that sounds like a good idea..... i wont be back for a while after JAE but my nana is ok recieving parcels for me.... if it is something you could do for me i would be eternaly greatfull..... :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

really i think you should come, ninja your way out of it, the military would be proud of your secret agent skills!

with regards to the black wings are the wider that the useuall ones they look odd :suspect:

if there in good nick ill have them saves me painting some

Cheers

with regards to the black wings are the wider that the useuall ones they look odd :suspect:

if there in good nick ill have them saves me painting some

Cheers

they are EXACTLY these ones from this car:
122.jpg

as for good nick, thats a matter of opinion, they are certainly not perfect, but they will be coming to JAE either way so you can have a look at them and see what you think

Would I need a new bumper or do they match the super s bumpers? Do you have the rear arches?

Cheers Adam

Would I need a new bumper or do they match the super s bumpers? Do you have the rear arches?

Cheers Adam

the arches are wide, so it would need the wide front bumper too, you could possibly heat up the front bumper of a super S and stretch it out maybe.

as for the rear arches, the guy scrapped them with the car :(

Ok cheers... Do you have the bumper too? Price for wings and bumper?

Cheers Adam

yep the wings and the bumper are in the pic, also the grill is part of the bumper too,

as for price make me an offer :)

lol, if only... thats called awol dude. id get in propper brown stuff !!

awol just stands for Awesomeness with out Lameness, they would love for you to go to JAE, its not like there is going to be any wars

it will have to be next time it looks like. i did find some in the car but they were right at the bottom

they are EXACTLY these ones from this car:
122.jpg

as for good nick, thats a matter of opinion, they are certainly not perfect, but they will be coming to JAE either way so you can have a look at them and see what you think

Wonder where the widetrack for that went... :suspect:

Wonder where the widetrack for that went... :suspect:

the wide track itself went somewhere else. i tried to get it but just didn't have the money at the time, but i got the front wide arches and bumper. the rear went to the scrap yard which is such a shame

the wide track itself went somewhere else. i tried to get it but just didn't have the money at the time, but i got the front wide arches and bumper. the rear went to the scrap yard which is such a shame

Who would do something like that eh?

You still able to sell this stuff, or is it awaiting your next trip to the UK? I'll take the mouds, a grill and possibly those arches off your hands?

Ta,

Who would do something like that eh?

You still able to sell this stuff, or is it awaiting your next trip to the UK? I'll take the mouds, a grill and possibly those arches off your hands?

Ta,

the moulds are all mine as they are part of a kit i had custom made, they cost me a fair bit of cash,

but the rest is for sale but there is nothing i can do until i come back to the UK and even then moving stuff around is quite difficult unless people can come and pick things up

sending top mounts to Italy wouldn't be a problem except the top mounts are in the UK where i cant get at them

Super s bumpers still available nex? Sorry I'm too lazy to read through the whole thread :|

Cheers. Joe.

hey there, i think there was some super s bumpers still in the shed, but of course, i am in Sweden, they are in England, so its not really possible to sort anything out

Back