clear out, testing the water

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

i am coming back to the UK to get the rest of my things, this is mainly the two and a half sheds full of micra bits, i don't think it will all fit, or that i want all of it, but i can bring it all to JAE in September,

would there be much interest for k11 stuff if i brought it to JAE?

i am not totally sure what i have yet as i have to come back first and look in the sheds, but maybe things like Super S bumpers? i think i had some angel eye headlights somewhere too, other bits and pieces.

you going to JAE? the lights are brand new, but no good to me in Sweden as they point the wrong way, the angel eye parts seem to have been hotglued in by the guy who made them, so bit of a half assed job really

What stuff do you have for sale? I'm always on the lookout for K11 parts, but I can't make it to JAE :down:

well i will be coming over in about 4 weeks just to have a look at the stuff so i will pull it all out and take photos, i am not fully sure what is there, but there is lots of stuff,

but i will be driving straight back to Sweden with what ever i can carry and only stopping for JAE so unless people are on the way its either JAE or nothing as i cant post it out.

Aha, ok. Well, if you swing by Milton Keynes, or at least near it, I'm sure I'll take some of the stuff off your hands :grinning:

If you have anything Nismo, like front or rear splitter or spoiler can I please collect them at japfest?

Also if you have an fan controller with an air con button on it ill be interested in that too.

Ta.

sorry guys this really has to be at JAE, things will be very tight and i wont be able to deviate, i will be going from Bristol to Ketterin, to Harwich.

and i will update this thread in a few weeks time when i have had a chance to go through all the stuff. though as you can imagine i want to keep all the awesome stuff for myself :p

come to JAE, seriously, book time off or what ever, its really worth it, i have spent over £600 this year so i can be there, its that good

I can't get the time off, 2 guys from my work have already booked time off then (presumably to go to JAE, as they are JDM nuts), which means I have to cover for them :down:. Although saying that, my boss is pretty sound, so I might be able to persuade him to let me have the time off. I do work the most hours, so he should let me! :grinning: (Y)

I can't get the time off, 2 guys from my work have already booked time off then (presumably to go to JAE, as they are JDM nuts), which means I have to cover for them :down:. Although saying that, my boss is pretty sound, so I might be able to persuade him to let me have the time off. I do work the most hours, so he should let me! :grinning: (Y)

do it, its totally worth it, see if you can work extra hours for the time or something, its a long way away, they have time to find some one to fill in for you

do it, its totally worth it, see if you can work extra hours for the time or something, its a long way away, they have time to find some one to fill in for you

I'm sure I'll be able to work something out. Where exactly is it?

I only live in Milton Keynes, I can get there in about 40 minutes with my driving and no traffic. It's what I'd class as "Just up the road" :grinning:. Now I definitely need to try get tickets (Y)

yea you could always drive home and work and then come back kinda thing, but camping is the best bit!

yea you could always drive home and work and then come back kinda thing, but camping is the best bit!

Nah, I think I'd just do one day. Definitely going to try though! And I'm going to stop clogging up your thread as well :laugh:

Will you be putting up a list of parts as soon as you find out what you have? I want to make sure I get first dibs (Y)(Y)

Nah, I think I'd just do one day. Definitely going to try though! And I'm going to stop clogging up your thread as well :laugh:

Will you be putting up a list of parts as soon as you find out what you have? I want to make sure I get first dibs (Y)(Y)

yep i will try and get them up as soon as i know what parts i have!

I'll be there and work everyday in Milton Keynes so don't mind picking bits up for anyone:) if it helps

thanks Paul, it will be great to meet you, hopefully i can get a lot of stuff sold so i can fill up the car with more useful bits

Back