The Best Shocks On The Market For K11s

bobsp16

Site Supporter
If you wont the best shock that money can by for your k11 you want these daddies...ive also used these on k10s with a little modification for racing...
eBayISAPI.dll

I dont agree with you fully.

If you are building a track car then yes they are amazing and will do a very similar job to that of a set of coilovers. However no one should buy these if they intend on using there car on the road as they are too stiff, they will shake the car and you into submission. These will give you a headache really quickly.

Before anyone asks i am not trying to put people off and buy them myself, but i have a set of these already and i swapped over to koni adjustables as these are give a much smoother drive

mike said:
I dont agree with you fully.

If you are building a track car then yes they are amazing and will do a very similar job to that of a set of coilovers. However no one should buy these if they intend on using there car on the road as they are too stiff, they will shake the car and you into submission. These will give you a headache really quickly.

Before anyone asks i am not trying to put people off and buy them myself, but i have a set of these already and i swapped over to koni adjustables as these are give a much smoother drive
you probly used to harder springs with them.standard springs would work fine with these

I have eibach pilot springs that were made for Nissan on commision, although slightly stiffer and lower. The dampers are just too stiff and when i swapped over to koni adjustables are like using standard dampers in comparision with the same springs.

The dampers are amazing,

i recognise that ebay name from somewer,hes either a member here with it or i watched another of his items on ebay,,another micra part

LOL, "very firm setting" so "s" sherlock! These will be pretty harsh for road use! I went for Konis on the same basis and having compared the two I would not like to drive round my area with a set of these on.

Bear in mind that these were rumoured to be the cause of Nissan Motorsports performance kits not making it to production. It failed type approval on the suspension being to hard.

NME Street Kit Car

I think you will find that NME's Street kit car failed to get off the ground because at the time it was very expensive for the complete kit, Nissan Motor GB Ltd and it's dealer network would not get involved to promote it and your average Micra customer at the time was a little old lady or Mum's using it as a shopping basket. They were just not interested in performance or modifing Nissan's I'm sorry to say. Apart from the one car NME built they only ever sold 2 kits in the UK, I think they sold a few abroad.

Yeah, a shame but true...........still there are a suprising amount of parts available and more due to renewed interest............and a certain person.......(cough cough) ;) does a very good job of sourcing them for us............eh Matt? :D

Back