The beast!!! Clean well clean ish :D

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Piccy of the super s

here a pic of the car as is, obiously its ####ing it down so im not taking any more atm, im talking to a mate on saturday to get the wing and bonnet resrayed and the rest of the car mopped so it should look proper nice once thats done ;)

the car now features my latest mod... a battery thats secure ;) and i got it starting first time as it should, the the 15's ;) which i will swap for good condtion 14's if anyones interested :)

Attachments

• 13102005(001).jpg
    13102005(001).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 376
Actually mate that looks very tidy indeed! I'l take the shed comments back from the description you gave it! I love black cars, get some tints on that and that'l look awesome :)

And no, im not selling / swapping my alloys! :p

Not too shabby at all!

I have a set of Pulsar ones I'd swap, but they need respraying as the laquers coming off a bit, no kerbing though I don't think :)

yup thats the one, tbh i over reacted about the car but the paint work is quite poor its rough to the touch and patchy in places but its will be fine soon, the interior is imculate i just need to clean it, the engine runs perfect but needs some tweaking to get her running at her best.

im just under a hell of a lot of stress at the mo so im a bit unstable :p it will be a car the club will be proud off soon :)

Speedle said:
the paint work is quite poor its rough to the touch and patchy in places

Mine was like that mate, a good cut and polish and it'l be fine.

Yeah it did need a good clean up but the interior is immaculate in it and it should be a nice little car when you have finished with it. Looks better now already with the wheels on. :D And I still haven't met ya. :p

micra man said:
Yeah it did need a good clean up but the interior is immaculate in it and it should be a nice little car when you have finished with it. Looks better now already with the wheels on. :D And I still haven't met ya. :p

im playing hard to get dan ;) lol

Titch said:
I remeber this one - it was a near death experence for me lol!!

Nice car, minted inside.

yeah for me too mate driving 320 miles with fooked shocks lol was all good fun though esp running like batman and robin to go get the tax lol

James said:
Not too shabby at all!

I have a set of Pulsar ones I'd swap, but they need respraying as the laquers coming off a bit, no kerbing though I don't think :)

what tyres they got mate?

get ed to paint them white and ill swap ;)

At the moment a mismatch (to stop rubbing on the rear).

165/60/14 on the rear, nearly new
195/60/14 Yokos on the front, about 4mm of tread left still :)

Ok i suppose i already have one thread but i want two, here is the beast now with metalic paint bear in mind i haven't finsihed yet as the bumpers still need a clean :D

enjoy peoples :D

love and hugs
speedle mwah x x x x

oh and i still havnt cleaned the wheels lol fitting the stero system aftrer work :D roll on 2pm !

Attachments

• 18102005.jpg
    18102005.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 218
  • 18102005(002).jpg
    18102005(002).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 238
  • 18102005(003).jpg
    18102005(003).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 18102005(004).jpg
    18102005(004).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 226
Lol i expect micra man to hijack this thread like you did to his!!

Looks very nice tho!! Is your right headlight dodgey as it looks a bit foggy?

Keep the wheels mate, they look very nice on that car - unless u wanna swap for my 100nx ones with yokos!

Arnold

the wheels are 195/50/r15 so are too wide tbh, does anyone know if i can put narrrower tyres on? i want to lower the car at some point....

btw rimmer yes the light is foggy it wasnt when i got it going to stick it in the airing cuboard later and clear it up :D

Speedle - you can have 195/45/15 and it wont rub at all, trim the rear arches and fit bump stops. you dont need to change to 14's

does look nice mate.

Bumps stops are the key.

Now I got mine for the k10 a long time ago and found them too tall, which made the ride way too bumpy! So I cut them down and then they fitted perfectly. I could load the car up with complete install, tent and JAE stuff, Sam and me in the car and no rubbing at all with the car seriously loaded up!

Dan should still have these fitted, maybe he could upload you a pic to show the height you need.

You should be fine with 185's on the wheels, but depends on what you really want.

Kev

Whats the ride like with a boot full of stuff and bump stops fitted? Do you just bounce over everything as the suspension doesnt move?

I need some on mine - ive got 14's and the arches rolled, yet it still rubs on both arches depending on how i take corners! Having someone in the back is a no go.

ive got 205 50 14 on pulsar wheels and ive cut the arch lip right off and it still rubs not as much now ive cut the lip off, cant figure out what though as the wheels clears the arch when i bounce up and down on the car, weird?

D4R73N said:
Is that Wayne's (Quickdraw) ?

It was!

Another thing, quickdraw informs me the wing wasnt sprayed anywhere near the car so isnt sure how its covered in paint! You making that up Krazy!?

Arnold

Arnold said:
Whats the ride like with a boot full of stuff and bump stops fitted? Do you just bounce over everything as the suspension doesnt move?

I need some on mine - ive got 14's and the arches rolled, yet it still rubs on both arches depending on how i take corners! Having someone in the back is a no go.

Well it's a fine line.

I can't remember which ones I bought, but I remember getting the lowest ones I could and then bit by bit cut them down until I got it just right with no catching and the ride was still well maintained.

I had lowering springs -35mm PI and Boge Turbo gas shocks, full install and no rubbing at all, rear arches where knocked as flat as I could them inside.

No real difference to ride, it just cut out the rubbing when going over harsh road surfaces or hard cornering.

Kev

Back