That model letter on the back...

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
S, SE, SE+

I want a custom one made, the letter: 'G'

anyplaces that can do this?? ...before I ask H Samuels...

and I have no idea how to fix it down? which adhesive?

U can use the same double sided sticky fixers that halfords sell for the numberplates. As for a place to get them, err............ not H Samuels anyway lol.

Try Homebase or Frauds, err, or any DIY shop :)

motor world do individual letters to stick on your car, £1 a pop tho, :down: sucks when you wanna write something big...

looked at their website there only seems to be one design... and I want the micra style design... as close to the original type face as possible... will look into it when I get a chance...

Forget motorworld then, get some vinyl stickers or something instead. PM Neil or post in the stick me up section in buy and sell for a quote.

what about the gx and remove the x, i don't know if it's the same syle as the later facelifts though.

The G from GX looked out of place..

I had one made.. mate works for a Goldsmith..

How do I secure it in place?? What adhesive? That wont damage the paint...

do you mean like the little chrome lettering? if so have you got a gk's near you (its similar to halfords minus the bikes) they sell the 99p each.

do you mean like the little chrome lettering? if so have you got a gk's near you (its similar to halfords minus the bikes) they sell the 99p each.

he's already had one made, cos he wanted it in the same font as the micra badge.

have you got a pic of it yet Gurpreet?

You know, What does the G actually stand for?!

have you tried ebay? They seem to have alot of adhesive badges from lots of different makes and models.

Its my initial... first name... I tried ebay but had no luck and Im still waiting on updated drivers from Canon so I can show you guys.. anyday soon

Back