Tapatalk stopped working for this site

k11_whore

Steve :)
Been using tapatalk a fair bit for this forum now it's not letting me on has the app for this site changed? as a different app is suggested when browsed using safari on my phone?

We use both Tapatalk and Forum Runner. Has Tapatalk actually stopped working? I don't have the app so I can't tell!

Using forum runner now getting this on tapatalk

Attachments

• image-2858407171.jpg
    image-2858407171.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 233
My error is a bit more descriptive (yay for Android!) so I know what to investigate, as soon as I know more I'll let you know :)

For the time being, I'll disable the auto style switcher and Tapatalk should work again!

Attachments

• O55dC.png
    O55dC.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 264
Yeah was just about to make a thread on this, getting the same thing. Shame cause i use it the majority of the time when at work/watching tv/cooking/having a poo.

Will try forum runner

I have just downloaded forum runner free. And comparing it to Tapatalk, i think i prefer forum runner. Its seems that i can reply (but cant as its free version) tapatalk is not giving me the option too. To buy or not to buy???

Has this issue been resolved yet as I am getting the same issue when using my ipad & tapatalk HD? Also everytime I click on a page using safari it prompts me to use the damn app which ism't quite working due to security issues. :(

Can someone with an iPhone test Tapatalk now? I've installed an update, it seems to work on my iPad and my Android, but i'd just like to make sure it's definitely fixed!

James.

Awesome works flawlessly with the last free beta version :D Thank you ! Eat this productivity!

Back