clear tail lights

Gemma85

banished to the buses
My new clear tail lights have been delv today and the guy rang me and said they may need some modding to fit the car as they are for european model. Has any1 had this problem? :grinning:

surprisingly no i got them off the net and he rang me when they were on there way not fitting them myself anyway

Its an easy modification, IIRC you reem out one of the holes for the bulb to fit. Then you drill through the back of the plastic so you can put a cable tie on the back to hold the bulbs in :)

i made a huge guide on this, if ya have a look in the k11 guides section hopefully it wil be there :S i havent been a member for a while now so i dunno if it wil stil be there hopefully will though :)

is easy enough job though

thanks Glenn I did a search and it didnt bring that up but searched manually and found it cant see the wood for the trees as the saying goes or EDITED blind one of the two I'l print this out cheers xx :)

women, tisk
next time i know you're in i'll pop round n help, i had loads of fun trying to get mine sorted but i think i got it figured now

gemma.. missPVC is coming to mine on sunday and im fitting my old clears to her car... i'm sure she'll let you have a gander at them...

edit: ps.. if you dont want to cut bits out Nissan March bulb holders fit exactly...

mean micra....thanks ;) and Layla its a date :p just hope we dont SWEARING ISNT TOLERATED them up as I have a tendency to do that!

easy enough, cant remember who i sold mine too but might have been rich and as he says just hack away at it with a knife and slap some duck tape on, easy enough!

has anyone mentioned the number of legal implications that come with them? I will - one more gold star for me?

anyways you MUST have red reflectors on the back of your car in some shape or form (i have some hand shaped ones somewhere), or you will get pulled and harrassed off the pigs! (i never had them on but weather you do or not is up to yourself). I got pulled about my bubls and they enver mentioned them but know many who have

You must also have the correct coloured bulbs (dont get the tinted bulbs coz theyre poo and go pink and again another reason for the pigs to molest you). Get the LED bulbs, theyre about 20 beans and are great

Back