Infamous Bluetooth Module / Stereo replacement

Cheers, first post here and with a bit of luck somebody may know the answer to my question.
And a bit of a precaution, English is not my first language, so some phrases may seem odd to the native ear ;)

Recently bought a Micra K13 as a second car. I have a lot of "junk" (according to my wife) saved from my youth, and instead of having the speakers and amplifiers just sitting on a shelf I reckoned I might as well make the sound in the Micra a bit more pleasing. To me the OEM sounds pretty bad.
I'm replacing the head unit with a Kenwood 2DIN, and I've bought harnesses from Connects2 recommended by a local retailer.
Included in the main harness (CTSNS010.2) was a jumper-connector that should be used on the cable by the Bluetooth Module.
Reading around online it seems that this BT Module might be located in a couple of different places.
Problem is, I cant find the darn thing.
By now I've removed seats, carpets, plastic trims and what not, getting just a tad frustrated...

Does anyone know if this BT Module actually exists on all Micras?

To me the above link seems to indicate that some Micras don't have this Module, yet just about all information I can find online claims that the Module must be located for the controls to work properly.
Since the wife's going to be the main driver it's more or less a requirement that no functionality is lost when doing the upgrade.

OEM Head unit information:
- Clarion
- Nissan Part No.: 28185 1HA0A
- Model No.: PN-3201M-B
- Bluetooth ID: B014318
- Software: V157020
- Hardware: V101201
- EEPROM: V070703
- Model code: W02A EQ4-1 D

Car VIN decoded:
- Catalog: NISSAN201809
- Model: FDWULQGK13EG5E--C-
- Date: 01.12.2011
- Trimcolor: G
- Framecolor: QM1 - WHITE QM1 NISSAN BODY COLOR
- Market: Europe (LHD)
- BodyStyle: 5 DOOR HATCHBACK
- Engine: HR12DE
- Grade: BASE
- Transmission: 5MT
- Options: Drive: 2WD; Region: EUROPE C GROUP; MANUAL AIR CON; COLD; ITALIAN VOICE SPEECH SYNTHESIS; DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT; HANDS FREE PHONE,AM/FM/CD; EUROPE MOSSAMEUROPE