Sydney Pick n Payless new Micra Stock

smidge

» CMF Member
thought the sydney boys might be interested in this...

went out to grab some corolla bits for a friend and take a 2nd look at the 2nd micra they have there WAAAAY out the back and this is what greeted me

the red one body is in great nick, and the green one still has a motor but its mangled

didn't have the tools to get the throttle body but it looks like its in okay condition...

prices aren't too bad there depending what bits you take

also if anyones after a parcel shelf (i understand these are a little rare?) there is a spare one under the green car... its not in perfect nick but it isn't bad

my micra's now sporting a perfect one :D thanks red car

Attachments

• 30216.jpg
    30216.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 25

smidge

» CMF Member
blacktown!

cheap-ish

depends on what part it is, you can ring them and ask for a quote but best bet is to grab what you want take it to the counter, be nice to the guy and see how you go

Eg. they wanted $40 for the grille (standard price) and straight away i (truthfully) said "they are $40 new" so he gave me it for $25

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
Hey guys... just went down to P&P today... they have 4 micras there... 2 are in good condition, one still has a good engine in tact, can salvage any engine parts inc throttle body too... Worth a look if you are after any spares.

smidge

» CMF Member
some bastard took every single door handle!!!!

from one week to the next it went from all of them having handles to none

i guess someone figured out you can make $15 per handle after P&P gives them to you for $5ish

cisco

» CMF Member
hehe "some bastard took every single door handle!!!!"

That is micras for you thesedays :p

Back