sydney micras

CMF_cmy.k11

» CMF Member
hi all. how come i do not see any done up micras around sydney? theres not too many around.i cant wait till the day i see a turbo micra at a set of lights lining up another car worth so much more and blowing its doors off!!!that will be the day that ill propably take my car off the road and start a turbo setup on it!c'mon guys i wanna see you guys out on the streets

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
mmm we need a meet or something.... but we need more than 3 people to turn up.. like we were going to have last time!! i dont actualy think theres a turbo micra in sydney though... which is a shame. oh well thats something to aspire towards!!! ha

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
There is a JDM style tuning meet at Homebush carpark 6 on the 20th of Nov so if we all turn up there it would be pretty funny, all the 180's, skylines and WRX's would be shown up haha. 7:00 pm onwards

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
aaron WROTE:

"and sean's old mighty one is around somewhere..dunno if they replaced the engine yet though haha

Yeah its still around Canberra :) They've been through a few things and done a bit more work... Still see it on the road sometimes which is cool.

Still I'd love to see a turbo Micra keep up with stock R1... Even Cisco's old one would have a bit of trouble with a bike..

Can anyone tell where my new allegiance lies?

Sean

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh... was watching this with campbell this arvo after posting about wanting a turbo micra.... absolutely ****ing NUTS!!! no need for a turbo micra anymore hahah

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Pfft...

Why buy a bike if you're only going to ride it in a straight line. And trust me, that bike would be too unpredictable to ride in the twisties decently at all. That video looks like he's going fast but during transitions and powering out of corners he's not doing much at all...

Getting your knee slider grinding while feathering the throttle is where its at, not going 'ok I'm upright now, lets wind the throttle on and do a mono'

Give me a 250 that I can wring the **** out of through a hairpin in 2nd gear rather than idling around on a turbo r1 anyday (although for a few days it would be fun)

Sean

/rant mode

smidge

» CMF Member
getting there!

Attachments

• 29984.jpg
    29984.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Bonkerz

» CMF Member
hey wats up, yeh im up for a meet as well. as mentioned in another post about meeting up, maybe meet up at a maccas or something, just to get people there i guess. would be funny to see the faces of people at maccas when they see all these micras :p

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah definately bonkers.... the last 2 times we have tried there has been a pitiful amount of expression of interest. we should try again there are a few more keen this time!!

Back